“Great place”

Cuisines: American, Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I ate lunch. I had 10 boneless wings with gold rush sauce. My wife had the honey pecan salad. The food is good. The sweet tea is excellent. I would come back again.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Super wings! The rest of their menu has many unique and tempting dishes and our hope is to try as many as we can each time we visit Ft. Pierce.
The staff work extremely hard and still manage to have fun and interact with customers.
Wish they were still selling some of their sauces . . . alas . . . they no longer do.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Great little place. My wife and I went here upon our arrival to Ft. Pierce. The food was really good, and the service was good. The conch fritters were awesome, and the wings were fantastic.

This place has the coolest bathroom sink I have ever seen too!

If you're looking for a mellow little no frills bar with a beachy feel, check this place out. We were pleasantly surprised

1  Thank ddissent
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Steps from the beach. Outdoor dining was great, staff very nice. Food was great, good prices. Very casual place, shorts, sandals!

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Still great menu upon our return after a two-year absence. Love the selection of wings. Key lime pie was great.