“Comfortable Stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites of Ft. Pierce
Ranked #2 of 24 Hotels in Fort Pierce
Reviewed March 19, 2014

People have stated that they could hear every door open or close, but I did not experience any noise during my stay. There was a baseball team staying on our floor and I did not hear anything. Good, convenient location. I had a king suite; very large room and comfortable bed.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites of Ft. Pierce

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Stayed at this Hampton Inn to attend a Mets baseball game in Port St Lucie which is extremely overpriced because of Spring Training. The hotel served the purpose but not much around in the area in terms of restaurants and activities. It was good for an overnight stay. The hotel was clean and I had no issues.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 3, 2014

My family and I stayed here during the weekend of March 1st, 2014. The place was completely booked, which was fine because we had no problem with any noise disturbance. When we first arrived, we walked into the lobby and noticed an on-duty police officer eating and looking around on one of the seats. A bit weird but whatever. The lobby had a smell of armpit that was quite unpleasant and smelled that way throughout the stay. The elevators were a bit scary as the first time we went up the elevator it began to move before the door even started closing! Our room was very nice and we were very pleased with what we payed for. However, the toilet would not stop running and our microwave was broken. That was a bit frustrating for sure as we had just bought a $5 tv dinner from the lobby and had to use someone else's. We notified the front desk before we went out the next day. Breakfast in the morning was worth it as there was a nice selection of food. We got EXCELLENT sleep and went out for a while the second day we stayed. On our way back we were very happy to find the toilet fixed, microwave replaced, and our room cleaned to perfection. AWESOME!! Our second night was a lot better overall and we will probably come back again. I just wished our first night was as good as the rest of our stay!

Room Tip: Make sure microwaves, toilets, and refrigerator works first thing!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Rob W
Reviewed March 2, 2014

This is a typical Hampton Inn in that it was very clean with comfortable bedding. We had no problem with noise (that others complained about) and it was a sold-out night. We are Hilton Diamond members , so we know their properties quite well. I was disappointed in the fact there were NO eggs, in any form, at breakfast (and I asked in English and Spanish!). As a diabetic, I can't eat all the sweet things that were presented - waffles, muffins, etc. I ate the sausage and toast with peanut butter. I knew that I would survive because we were getting on a cruise ship in a couple of hours, but I need the protein of eggs to wake up my brain's functioning power in the morning. I hope they will feature eggs every day in the future.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank alicerabbit
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I have stayed at this property on prior stays in this area and have always been pleased with the staff, rooms and location. The location is a good option for the beach or to the lake area. Great value and easy on/off to both Interstate 95 and the Florida Turnpike.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Stopped here the night before our cruise out of Miami after taking several days driving down from Pennsylvania. Close enough to Miami to get to the cruise terminal without any concerns for delays (two hours away) and much more reasonably priced than the Miami area Hampton Inns.

We like Hampton Inns which are for the most part uniformly clean, comfortable and convenient to areas we want to go. And we are traveling enough now to take advantage of their Hilton Honors program. Also love the Hampton Inn application on my iPhone...so easy to make reservations and cancel if necessary. In our experience, the hotel website often has the best price compared to other travel websites especially with our AAA discount.

And must say that Trip Advisor was indispensable on our three week journey!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 22, 2014

the hotel was worth the stay. i think that everyone would be pleased with their experience in selecting this hampton. the only item i would caution against is the rooms by the hallway doors. they close loudly.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Joan L, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites of Ft. Pierce, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Thank you for your kind review. We try very hard to accomodate guests in the best possible way. From the minute they step in the door to getting their room key - they are treated with a smile and willingness to meet every need they may have.