People have stated that they could hear every door open or close, but I did not experience any noise during my stay. There was a baseball team staying on our floor and I did not hear anything. Good, convenient location. I had a king suite; very large room and comfortable bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely 3 star hotel conveniently located between I-95 and the FL turnpike. Well appointed lobby, meeting space, business center, exercise room, pool, hot tub, brand new hotel, friendly helpful staff, group rates available. At Hampton, we love having you stay with us!Fort Pierce, the original home of the Navy SEALs, embraces its rich heritage that stretches back over 100 years. Yet this proud city maintains a vision for the future of St. Lucie County that keeps it vibrant and engaging. Get a taste of the local heritage by visiting Old Fort Park or the Navy UDT-SEAL Museum, within minutes of our hotel in Fort Pierce. The cultural history of the county can be experienced at the St. Lucie County Historical Museum or Historic Main Street, also nearby our Fort Pierce hotel. Of course, you can always take a day trip to catch some of the major attractions in Orlando or the upscale beach community of West Palm Beach. The team at our hotel in Fort Pierce will be happy to assist you with local tips and hints. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites of Ft. Pierce reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Of Ft. Pierce
- Hampton Inn & Suites Of Ft. Pierce Hotel Fort Pierce
- Hampton Inn Fort Pierce
- Fort Pierce Hampton Inn