“Good Casual Dining Spot”
Review of Chuck's Restaurant

Chuck's Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 183 Restaurants in Fort Pierce
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Seafood menu. Lunch, dinner. Closed holidays. Bar. Children's menu. Outdoor seating.
Mississauga, Canada
“Good Casual Dining Spot”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Chucks is located on the Ft. Pierce inlet and offers indoor and outdoor seating. I ordered the 'World Famous Shrimp' and my husband ordered the shrimp and clam strips combo, an up charge. The meal comes with salad or slaw and rolls as well as typical choice of potatoes. The food was good but the combo is not a good value since I got 8 shrimp and his was $2.00 more for 4 shrimp and clam strips.
Service was quick and we were in and out in less than an hour.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank azuwish

Ft. Pierce, Florida
“Nice restaurant, good service”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We ate here with a large group for a birthday party. Our serve staff were very attentive and quick to get drinks to us and refills. I had the shrimp platter, it was very good. Only complaint was my husband's seafood platter was cold. I think that occurred because everyone's food was brought out at once and his was last to be served. I would highly recommend this place. It has a pleasant atmosphere and nice view of the water with outside seating.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Divedu0
Lakeland, Florida
“dinner with a view”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

food was good view from outside deck was better. They should have opened the side canvas outside for a better breeze. I'd go back again.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank pmoscow
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“Another local favorite on the inlet”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Chuck's has been a Ft. Pierce tradition since the 1960s but has changed significantly from the earliest iteration. A hurricane prompted a rebuild some years ago and the restaurant is now an upper mid scale watering hole and eatery with excellent local seafood. Seating is available inside at the bar, in the dining room, on the porch overlooking the inlet and outside overlooking the inlet behind the parking lot. The food is excellent but choose the special (whatever it might be) since it is always local and fresh.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Michael H
Charlotte, NC, USA
“I don't get why people love this place!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

We've tried Chuck's twice and I left most of my entree unbeaten both times. I had blackened dolphin last night, and it was so overwhelmed with very salty blackening seasoning that I could not eat it. I am trying to be fair with my 3 star rating, as others in our party who had grilled pompano and grilled scallops enjoyed their meals. I don't thin I'll give Chuck's a 3rd try since there are so many reliably great restaurants in the area. But if you do go, suggest you stick with grilled selections.

2 Thank Carol G