“Beautiful view, friendly staff” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Chuck's Restaurant

Chuck's Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 181 Restaurants in Fort Pierce
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Seafood menu. Lunch, dinner. Closed holidays. Bar. Children's menu. Outdoor seating.
Johnson City, Tennessee
“Beautiful view, friendly staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

We stuck with the fried food here. The Fried Shrimp were very good, butterflied large fresh shrimp. The potatoes (parslied?) were kind of so, so. My hubby had a combo fried platter which he enjoyed as well. Good old fashing iceberg lettuce salad with decent bleu cheese dressing. The view was really nice from where we were sitting. Parking is very limited but you can park next door at the Old Firehouse. With so many great places to eat in that area not sure I'd go back but maybe. The price was about right.

• Visited April 2013

Fort Pierce
“Great Seafood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

This is a local hangout. Tourist's enjoy their fresh seafood. Dine looking out over the inlet. We love their fried shrimp. They also do great beef.

Seattle, Washington
“Average all around”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

Dined here twice and was less than impressed. Place mats with ads on them and other little items around the restaurant give the atmosphere an odd mix of diner & seafood eatery. Service was alright, didn't have the issues that other reviews have listed.

The food is simple and always accompanied by a lot of sauce.. be it broth or butter. Much better seafood eateries in the area when compared to what comes out of the kitchen here.

Snow birds flock here in droves as do tourists, don't let the full lot fool you into thinking you need to be here.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Fort Pierce, Florida
“Don't waste your time.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

This place is touted as one of the nicest restaurants on the island and I cannot fathom why. I have gone several times, hoping that the experiences prior were uncommon, but unfortunately they are not. The service is miserable. It is always a hassle to get an order in and when you do, you wait around forever to get your food. No one smiles, no one tries to pretend that they are happy you are there; apparently no one cares about tips. The food is OK. Nothing to write home about, especially for the price you pay. My overall rating: Meh.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Just ok, not very welcoming..”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

We were in the area and wanted some good seafood. We pulled into the parking lot and there was a man sitting in a chair I guess patrolling the parking. As I walked up to view the menu hanging outside, he just watched, did not speak greet us or anything, when we decided to have lunch here, my family walked in and my husband spoke and asked how he was doing.. His reply "fine so far". Just a bit odd. The restaurant was not busy and we were seated upstairs. The waitress was polite but no one really seemed to be interested in providing great service. They were just there. The food was ok. My husband and I shared the seafood platter and there portion size was good. In my opinion nothing special, actually probably the worst fried oysters I've had, but the rest if the platter was decent. My sons had the chicken finger meals and enjoyed them. The view was very nice. When we left..,the man in the chair was still holding down the parking lot. My said goodnight and he pretty much grunted and did not have much to say at all. Just not a very welcoming feeling at all, and for that reason alone we would not return.

Visited March 2013