“clean spacious room”

Days Inn & Suites Fort Pierce I-95
Ranked #9 of 24 Hotels in Fort Pierce
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Nice room and bath . The bed was very comfortable and room was spacious and clean. Housekeepers were rather rude and hallways needed a good vacuuming. Front desk very nice, breakfast was ok, nothing special.

Room Tip: Third floor was quiet
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Days Inn & Suites Fort Pierce I-95

Reviewed March 19, 2014

No internet and less than great breakfast. Why does it take over an hour to get milk to the breakfast buffet table. Would you not expect with a Baseball team or two in the hotel they would eat and drink a lot?

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 2, 2014

My stay here was very nice. I had trouble finding the hotel and called for directions. I was able to find it with the help of the hotel person. The place is very nice and clean. I was able to eat breakfast early in the morning before I left the hotel. There was a LG TV, microwave and refrigerator in the room. The room temperature was good.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Y6241NKsusand
Reviewed March 1, 2014

The room smelled like the smoke, half the lights didnt work,no microwave no frig. I have COPD and the smell of smoke made breathing hard. My husband asked the desk about the smokey smell and the man at the desk said well we just converted it from a smoke to non-smoke hotel and some people just didnt know and were smoking! Yeah right! Do they not know how to post no smoking signs??!!!There was a big puddle in the elevator and my husband told the desk clerk. We came back from supper and it was still wet. My husband told the guy it could cause some one to fall. They just put a warning sign in there and didnt wipe it up!!!! The guy at the desk acted like it was a real bother to do what was best for the patrons. I guess they just want someone to sue them-ya think! Would never recommend this hotel!! I cant wait for their breakfast! Yum YUM!

Room Tip: Ask for a guaranteed non-smoker room.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank richardslady06
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Staff at desk very friendly, great location, breakfast was not the quality that we have had before at BW. Tables were not being wiped off, girls in kitchen area busy talking. Had to do wash, the dryer was broke. I was told to go ahead and wash my clothes and I could go to the hotel next store to dry them. Decided to wait until morning hoping the dryer would get fixed. Went down again and again they said that I could wash, and they would get the dryer going for me. Clothes done, dryer still not working, called desk. Be there shortly. Needless to say, 20 minutes later I am down at the desk again. Finally the wonderful lady called someone telling them that there was a pretty upset lady that needed to dry her clothes. It was finally taken care of.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Stayed here on a Saturday night when Mud Jam and a Karate tournament was going on in Ft. Pierce. This hotel WAS NOT my first choice but the others were booked solid. When we arrived the staff was quick and friendly and the lobby was very modern. The rooms are well decorated and have a micro wave and pretty good size refrigerator as well. The bathroom was very nice and had incredible tile throughout. The bedding was slightly disappointing but we all passed out exhausted anyhow. The fourth floor is a smoking floor and you can for sure smell it in the hallway. They do have Non smoking rooms on that floor that were smoke free.
The break fast was really great with eggs sausage and waffles. A great pool and a gym with new equipment. For the money this is the best place in Ft Pierce hands down!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 23, 2014

When we got inside the room, the smell of cigarette was so strong, I called the front desk and asked if it was a non smoking room. she said yes. I asked if she has an air freshener, she said no. I have never mentioned or requested to be transferred to another room. My friend who was at the lobby waiting to be checked in with 2 more guests waiting, heard ASHLEY talking to somebody on the phone and she told this person about a guest that complained about the smell in the room and SHE SAID THE GUESS WAS REQUESTING TO BE TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER ROOM! She was just a big liar. She chatted on the phone while 3 other guests are waiting to be checked in. Who knows what other information she could be telling somebody on the phone about the guests currently checked in.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business