“Well Worth the Money”

Days Inn & Suites Fort Pierce I-95
Ranked #9 of 24 Hotels in Fort Pierce
Reviewed September 4, 2013

This hotel had a good work desk, a good sized side table for work materials, a microwave and a small fridge. The bathroom was spotless. It was not a hotel where you walk into the room and say "Sweet!" But it was a very good accommodation for a very good price.

There are newer reviews for Days Inn & Suites Fort Pierce I-95

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Overall, I was very satisfied with my stay. The front desk staff was very helpful and accommodating. I especially like to recognize Raquel. She went above and beyond in an effort to see that our needs were met. I also think that Elizabeth did a great job with breakfast. The breakfast were very nice. Our rooms were well kept daily. Thank you so much.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I was in Fort Pierce 3 nights for a Teacher Training. Raquel (front desk) SHE is awesome!! so if you have any question she is very helpful. She explained to me how to get to the beaches with detail. I forgot my toothbrush she provide me one with toothpaste, she help me with maps and also help me in my last night with bill. I also I recommend to talk with Elizabeth, Spanish lady very humble (restaurant) very helpful. For me was a great Experience, I don't have any doubts in recommending this hotel!!
Joseph Diaz

Room Tip: Rooms are quiet and has a great jacuzzi outside. Fantastic breakfast.
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Staff not friendly. Few words were spoken. NO eye contact. Limited English spoken - I guess. I basically got the feeling that it was almost an inconvenience I was there. I interrupted a personal call to check in. The room had a distinct odor of having just been sprayed for bugs.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

When I first checked into the hotel there was a young lady sitting on the counter top at the check-in desk and she was drinking alcohol and intoxicated. I was given a room key to a room that was not checked. There was food everywhere and the beds were made. I went back down stairs and informed the employee of the situation and asked for the manager. The employee didn’t seem to care to me about how upset of was. I had my family with me of 4 daughters, it was late and I just wanted to go to bed. Once I was logged into a new room, the toilet seat was dirty and the location of the room smelled of cigarettes.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Latoya R
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Discount coupon is readily available at turnpike rest stops. Hotel honors coupon. Raquel, the night clerk, is quite resourceful in solving little problems for exhausted travelers. The room was spacious; the beds were comfortable. The shower had plenty of hot water. Good breakfast: cold cereal, better than average scrambled eggs, tempting waffles.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

I would like to first thank Raquel on the front desk for her exceptional customer service in making calls on our behalf to our previous hotel, as we left our passports there. She also gave us information about the local area ,restaurants etc.
Our room was spacious with a king size bed, flat screen tv,coffee maker, fridge, toiletries etc.
We sat out at the pool which was nice.
The breakfast was really good with plenty of choice consisting of 4 kinds of cereal, scrambled egg, patties, bread, jams, danish,bagels, orange juice, apple juice, coffee, tea, waffels and milk etc.
I have only got one little thing which could be improved on and that would be to have the aircon a bit quieter.
Overall this hotel is great . I will definately recommend this hotel to others. If we are visiting this area again we will definately stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013