“This is fun!”

Last Mango Fishing Charters
Ranked #3 of 32 Tours in Fort Pierce
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Last Mango is a 40' custom sport-fish express that runs full day charters daily out of Historic Downtown Fort Pierce, Florida's 'City Marina'. We fish 365 days a year and cater to all levels of fishing expertise. From novice to pro, we will make you day on the Mango a unique fun filled experience. "Fish the Mango" and "Feel the Excitement" !!!!!!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Vero Beach, Florida
“This is fun!”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Chartering the Last Mango with Capt Tris and crew is a wonderful experience at any level. The boat and equipment are first class as are the Capt and crew. They really make you feel at home on the boat by explaining some of the things they do to make sure you have a successful trip. They include you. And, they are really good at what they do. THEY CATCH FISH. Can't wait to get out again. Martin and Marty Vero Beach

Visited November 2013

Fort Pierce, Florida
“Fishing the Gulf Stream”
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

The Last Mango out of Fort Pierce and captained by Tris Colkett is the best charter on the Treasure Coast. I have chartered the Mango at least 8 or 9 times. Tris always puts us on the fish, from Mahi Mahi to Sailfish to Grouper.
My friends are already asking me to book two trips one winter and one spring trip. We can't wait...!!!

Fort Pierce, Florida
“Charter fishing”
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

The Last Mango charter fishing out of Fort Pierce is by far my favorite fishing experience on the treasure coast. I have been taking 4 or 5 friends out with Captain Tris Colkett for 8 or 9 years now.
We have never had a bad trip. Tris always puts us on the fish, Mahi Mahi, Sailfish, Big Amber Jacks, Wahoo, Cobia, Snapper and Grouper.
Friends are calling me now to schedule two more trips for early Spring 2014. We can not wait.

Lutz, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fishing Trip on The Last Mango”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I have gone out with captain Tris on The Last Mango 4 or 5 times now and it is always a blast! He knows where the fish are and has a wonderful boat! He is also good with kids or just a group of guys either one your going to enjoy the time on The Last Mango! We have caught dolphin, kingfish, cobia, sailfish, snapper, grouper and this is just on one trip but this is what you can look forward to on The Last Mango...you just never know what you will bring in. I highly recommend booking a trip with captain Tris on The Last Mango!!!

Visited May 2013