Tripadvisor
Fort Pierce
Post
Inbox
Search

“Great food and atmosphere!”
Review of Manatee Island

Manatee Island
Ranked #10 of 241 Restaurants in Fort Pierce
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The parking lot is always full and it’s located right on the river. We really enjoyed our lunch: blackened mani sandwich with homemade chips! Best of all, we saw a manatee come up for air in the Indian River!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (609)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a male waiter and he was great. We went for the 3 to 6 happy hour. Food was fabulous. I wished we had got more appetizers or stayed for dinner. There was another restaurant I wanted to try so we opted for appetizers at two place. Next time I will definitely stay there. My husband steamed shrimp were done perfectly. I got the pot stickers fried and they and their sauce was awesome. The beef sticks were great quality too. We each had a drink. Total bill with tip was under 40 dollars. Love this place.

Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

Went here with my wife , my Mom and her husband. Sat out at the tiki bar, the bartender Tom is awesome, took very good care of us. Started with oysters on the half shell,very good, from the Gulf Coast,my wife had the lobster Mac and cheese,.a large portion that was very tasty, I had mahi fish tacos,good flavor large portion again with yellow rice and black beans,very good, service was great, had a great time will be back

Reviewed January 10, 2020

I guess it is standard operating procedure for a yacht to casually pass your table eh? Where I live it is landlocked!
Wonderful service. If you are expecting Happy Hour prices for the menu double-check the asterisks because many choices are not eligible. The pictures attached walk through our dishes and all were well received except mine. I am not a fan of uni-color, uni-texture meals...the Seafood Risotto dish is an example of this. The lobster tail was good but white fish lost in the midst of all the white rice and sauce and had to be fished for. Hmm. Not my kind of meal. Was not very integrated taste-wise. (Mine is better!)

Reviewed January 7, 2020 via mobile

We stopped in around noon on Sunday and it was quiet and just starting to get busy. It was a chilly morning and the heaters would have been nice to have inside because the bar area was just too windy even though the sun was warm. Great service and super varied menu choices including breakfast! I had a mimosa with the grouper rueben with homemade chips, and my boyfriend had coffee and a full breakfast. We enjoyed a view of fishermen on the shore and boats netting for bait. Perfect Sunday relaxation! We were both happy and stuffed! Would love to return soon.