“Nice place - value for money”

Comfort Suites Fort Pierce
Ranked #9 of 24 Hotels in Fort Pierce
Reviewed February 19, 2010

We stayed one night. Room large, well equipped, clean. Everything in room functioned. Normal american breakfast level - no better no worse (we are europeans).
Karen at reception gave good information about town and how to find our way, as the town has no welcome center and this winter no maps for guests. However we visited the town liberary and they were very helpful.
Internet in business center slow.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed February 8, 2010

This is a "stop-over" location away from the city and beach between I-95 and the Turnpike. If you find yourself needing a place to stay in the area for one night before continuing on, this is about the best for the money in the area. It's a newer facility, clean, and with large, comfortable, suite style rooms. Definitely better than a basic room elsewhere for the same price. Good choice of food options nearby.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed October 26, 2009

My wife and I have stayed at this hotel three times. Every time has been perfect. Anita the manager is very nice with a servant attitude. The rooms smell very clean every time. Sometimes , because of the tight economy hotels turn off air so mold grows and rooms smell bad. I have stayed at Hotels that cost twice the price that were not this clean. The breakfast is very good too. They have fresh eggs baked like a donut shape, bagels, meat, great coffee and big screen to watch morning news. The hotel is in great location just off I95. When my wife and I stay there the people treat you like family, we feel at home there. We travel alot to south Florida and have not found a hotel like this for the price.
Great Job Comfort suites!!!! Brad and Maribel

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed January 5, 2009

Its was an OK stay. Room was nice but one major problem was curtains. The curtains dint close properly and anyone outside could see inside. Rest was an average stay. Breakfast was nice.

• Stayed: December 2008
Reviewed May 25, 2008

I am sitting in our room at the Comfort Suites as I write this review on May 25, 2008. We (Myself, My Husband and My Mother) stayed here 6 nights while visiting family nearby in Palm City. This is a clean and nice size sectioned room which includes 2 QUEEN beds (hard to find queen beds in the area - mostly double beds) in the sleep area, a sofa bed and small refeigerator and microwave in the sitting area, a small foyer and a very nice size bathroom.

There are 4 free HBO channels on the TV for entertainment.

The free deluxe continental breakfast is superb with hot items that change daily. We have had sausage/gravy biscuits, ham and eggs (preformed scrambled eggs), sausage and eggs, as well as waffles, pastries, breads, muffins, yogurt, cereal, fruit and so on.

I am using the wired internet connection, as the wireless does not work on the 2nd floor (room 217). Ther wired connection works well.

There are plenty of fast food and other restaurants nearby (McDonalds, Wendys, Sonic, Steak & Shake, Red Lobster and Applebees). We tried the Red Lobster and Applebees and both were good. I would recommend the Red Lobster as the service and food was excellent and the wait to be seated was very short. Per other reviews, you can walk to the Red Lobster, if you so desire.

The staff is very friendly and helpful, always smiling and eager to please. My husband says the staff has been second to none! The room has been well serviced daily.

The pool is heated and the jacuzzi is very relaxing. Both the pool and jacuzzi are outside, and we were here on a very hot week (90's) so we did not use them often. The umbrellas that were on the tables by the pool were broken, so we were unable to sit under them and had to settle for a corner with some shade from bushes.

All in all we are very pleased with this hotel and our stay and would highly recommend it to everyone!

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed January 8, 2008

I have stayed at this new hotel several times this past year when traveling south on I-95. I enjoy the large "suites" that have a sitting area and I also enjoy having a small fridge with a microwave. The rooms are spotless and the staff is very friendly.

They have an afternoon "happy hour" with some complimentary wine and cheese. The outdoor pool area has a jacuzzi and I have really enjoyed relaxing there more than once. I can always find a good movie on one of their free HBO channels and I feel refreshed in the morning for the drive further south.

This time I was delighted to find a "recycle" bin in my room. Also, I was informed that the hotel is now recognized as a certified "Green" hotel. Kudos to this fantastic hotel! I will definitely make it a point to stay at this hotel from now on!

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed November 1, 2007

I am sitting at the Comfort Suites Ft Pierce even as I write this review, having been here for the past week on business. This is my first visit here and as a woman who travels frequently it is a real pleasure to be able to feel as though I can walk about without any concerns.

The hotel is new and the suites are pretty clean-all non smoking rooms. They are large-you do not feel cramped. There is a microwave and a fridge in the room. The bathroom even has its own phone!

You can walk to the Red Lobster and the Steak N Shake. They have a really friendly staff. This evening I did my laundry while I worked out accross the hall in the fitness center. It feels like home.

You will not go wrong if you stay at this hotel. I am coming back to the area again next month and will definitely stay here.

Stayed: October 2007