“You will walk away with pride for our Navy Seals!”
Review of Navy Seal Museum

Navy Seal Museum
Ranked #1 of 89 things to do in Fort Pierce
Reviewed April 5, 2013

My husband and I were traveling through Florida on vacation and stopped in Fort Pierce. We found this museum and we were more than impressed! The volunteers are very knowledgeable and approachable. The exhibits were very interesting. My husband is a real military history buff. I am not. I expected to "endure" through his visit. I found myself very interested in all they had to show. Like many other reviewers It left me feeling profound gratitude and respect for the brave men who have served our country. We took our time and spent over 2 hours looking at everything. Please don't miss this museum. You won't be sorry!

There are newer reviews for Navy Seal Museum

Reviewed March 30, 2013

For the last 3 years my wife and I passed the United States Navy SEAL Museum on numerous occassions but never stopped. Yesterday we decided to check it out and it was more than either of us expected. The history that is contained in that building is amazing. From the founding of the Navy Underwater Demolition Training School in Fort Pierce, during World War II, to the present day SEALS it is all there. There is the lifeboat from the Maersk Alabama from which the SEALS rescued Captain Richard Phillips, a steel girter from the World Trade Center, a mock up of Bin Laden's compound, a captured Iranian gun boat, and displays of the many weapons and crafts (Land, Sea, and Air) that are used by this elite fighting force. There is also a Wall of Honor which lists the names of all the Navy SEALS and their Predecessors who have died in the line of duty. It is impossible to visit and not walk away with a greater respect for the Best of the Best. As for my wife and I we will be making many more trips to the museum !!!!!!!!!

1  Thank Donna and Bill H
Reviewed March 30, 2013

It's a small but very thorough look at the UDT and Navy Seal programs with a beautiful memorial to our fallen patriots. The inside has many fascinating historical artifacts and memorabilia and the grounds have actual boats and helicopters. It is easily seen in an hour but well worth the time. The gift shop has lots of affordable and fun souvenirs and the money helps support the museum. If you corner one of the volunteer staff, they will give you personal accounts and wonderful stories about the UDT/Seals. There are also a few movies to enhance the experience and sit for a spell! Parking is free and admission is low.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

The price is very reasonable for this museum.....even better if you find coupon books with "buy one get one"!!! We spent two hours viewing everything inside and outside and thoroughly enjoyed it. The other couple with us had been there once before and still found it interesting. If you like military museums, this is one to but on your to do list.

1  Thank DebraD_10
Reviewed March 23, 2013

If you are in Ft Pierce, this should be on your list of To do There are many helpful and knowledgable volunteers. Every Display is well done and very imformative. Great to look inside what makes the Navy Seals everything the nation has to be very proud about

Been to Navy Seal Museum? Share your experiences!