“Lunch to Go”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I recently got a BBQ Pork Sandwich on Toast with crinkle cut fries to go and it was pretty good. The pork was moist and tender and the fries were nice and hot! Keep up the good work and I will be a repeat customer!

Reviewed January 13, 2013

I have eaten at several different locations of this chain but this was my first time to eat here. I ordered a take-out meal with a drink and dessert. When I arrived to pick it up, in 10 minutes when they said it would be ready, the meal was sitting in a bag but no drink or dessert. It took three people to finish putting my order together and a fourth to ring up the cash register! The "banana" pudding was last to come and took about 10 minutes to be ready. Needless to say, the rest of the meal was already cold. I had to request napkins, utensils and sauce as there were none provided.
When I finally got around to the pudding there were a ton of crushed vanilla wafers in it but not a hint of any banana pieces or taste. A complete waste of money as their pudding is not cheap.

I would never consider going to this location again and whatever you do, don't bother with the pudding!

1  Thank LJH123
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Ribs are very good, lean as ribs go and meaty. Order the baked sweet potato with sweet butter. Our server was exceptional. Thanks

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Large portions of finger licking good food. The drinks were huge so you won't be thirsty with all the wonderful corn bread and fixins.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

The girls and I at the office always order Sunny's for lunch! It's an office favorite! I love the pulled pork myself!! If you have a large order, be organized and patient. Usually takes an army of wait staff to figure out our order. I usually double and triple check before we head back to the office to make sure nothing is forgotten. The manager is always friendly and helpful!