“Not that great.”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Slow delivery, food was luke warm, and the center of the calzone was cold. I've been there to sit down, too. It's a little better, but it's hard to understand the Mexican immigrants.

Reviewed March 8, 2012

We spent the month of February in Florida. During that month, we order the 16 inch Italian Delight gourmet pizza 3 times. The first time was on Super Bowl Sunday, the next, the following Sunday. We were delighted with these pizzas. They had the double cheese, as promised and lots of yummy toppings, cooked just right. About a week later, we ordered the same thing. Alas, it was one of the worst pizza we have ever had.....very little cheese and skimpy toppings. We were very disappointed. It must be a matter of who is working and making the pizzas on the day you order. Unless they correct this, we won't be ordering from them again next year.

Reviewed March 2, 2012

We bought a stack of loaded house pies for a birthday party and while I wasn't expecting incredible pizza, I was dissappointed with what I did end up with. The toppings were plentyful but not flavorful, crust was a little too thick for my tastes and the sauce had an odd taste that I could not put my finger on (some odd ingredient I suspect). Anyway, to summarize, the pizza is about what you'd find at the mall food court, edible yes, memorable, no.

Reviewed October 20, 2011

They have great food and will deliver to the Dockside Inn for free. We eat there everytime we are in Ft. Pierce

Reviewed September 17, 2011

Three strikes and you are out. There is no management, no atmosphere, no taste; complete waste of time and money.