“Great Burger”

Applebee's
Ranked #63 of 188 Restaurants in Fort Pierce
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I had a bacon cheeseburger and it was huge even after cooking. It could have been a half pounder. Very close to I 95 and the Florida Turnpike. Good value for the food.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

It has been a number of years since I was in an Applebee's. Others in the family like it, my wife and I aren't real keen on it. We stopped here with another couple who love Applebee's. It was disappointing to all. SLOW to take the order, SLOW to bring the food (not all at the four-top were served together-two, then a meal, then another meal-the first two meals were cold by the time the second arrived. Reportedly they were having a problem in the kitchen. The menu has improved over the last 15 years. The food hasn't. It will probably be another 15 years before I venture in again.

Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

During our visit, a completely wrong dish was put on our bill and brought to the table, a dish came different to the order I placed and then the card was charged $12 extra, even after our bill said the correct amount. The waitress was harassing us to buy a dish no-one wanted (not just suggesting), and then was also harassing us as we tried to leave, grabbing onto my arm inappropriately. Would absolutely not recommend.

2  Thank GregoryERoberts
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Applebee's has a consistent nationwide menu so you're able to get a certain level of consistency in your dining selections.
the food was pretty good, however the service was SLOWER than average! In fact the lady that was dining near my table ordered after I did, yet received her meal 15 minutes before me!!!???????? Made no sense!

The meal I chose was grilled chicken breast with shrimp and vegetables. The meal was tasty with a little kick! It was a pretty good choice in the calorie conscious menu!

1  Thank robaconk
Reviewed December 2, 2013

The wife and I stopped in at our local Applebee's for some drinks and snacks.We both decided to have some Stella Artois on draft and we shared the Spinach and Artichoke Dip; very tast choices and our server, David, was very helpful as he answered our multiple questions about certain menu items. We also had the Steak Towers, which were not offered on the appetizer menu but were part of their Trio. They were kind enough to offer it to us as an Appetizer, it was also very tasty. We left very happy!