“Don't waste your money”

Applebee's
Ranked #64 of 186 Restaurants in Fort Pierce
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Service was slow, unrespondent and terrible. The food was mediocre at best! It tasted as if it had been microwaved!!!

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed April 25, 2012

I'm actually not a huge fan of Applebee's (just not my thing), but I was traveling w/ a sports group and that's where the group wanted to go. We arrived and I saw a sign that read, "Karaoke Tonight" and I must admit that I thought, "OH NO!". Our girls had games in the morning at the tournament we were attending and I truly wanted to eat and get back to the hotel. We were a group of 20+ and the waitress took a long time to write and ring in our order and I thought, "We will be here for HOURS and have to listen to Karaoke too". But I was wrong...the drinks and apps and food came out quickly and everything was Delicious! I have a new opinion of Applebee's and the service at this location was excellent. The Karaoke was a huge added benefit. This event drew such a range of folks, all ages, races, etc. and everyone seemed to enjoy everyone's favorite genre of music! Some of our girls signed up and had a chance to perform and I think that memory was better than the wins they had in their tournament the next day! When in Fort Pierce, I recommend a visit to this Applebee's and hopefully you'll be in town on Karaoke night!

1  Thank mamamooch
Reviewed April 19, 2012

We were led to a dirty table and asked one of the workers to clean it.
It took too long to meet our server.
Cocktails prices were not mentioned on their menu, so after we had the honor to meet our server he had to go to the bar in order to ask for them.
The Daiquiri was poor.
The Applebee's Mojito wasn't even close to how a mojito should be.
The Cajun Tilapia was tasty but there was only one small piece of tilapia.
The Shrimp Spinach Salad was very good.
We discovered that the price of the Daiquiri raised from the moment our server told us it's price to the moment we got the check, with 2 $ more. We asked to correct the check and is was done.
Service was friendly but extremely slow.

1  Thank AllKnowMother
Reviewed April 11, 2012

The wok tacos were cooked in dirty grease and when we ordered chicken, we got pork. Two times at this location, we're done.

Reviewed February 10, 2012

From beginning to end, every thing was bad; no flatware, missed-made drinks, no water, stringy steak.

1  Thank fantumfighter