“Great beer in "Cheers" like atmosphere.”

Sailfish Brewing Company
Ranked #18 of 89 things to do in Fort Pierce
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Seven taps of great beer with wide variety for all tastes. This local craft brewery is a fun place to hang. Everyone is helpful and knowledgeable about the beer and the brewery is next to the pub. No regular food but always something to munch on. It's a place where everybody knows you after your first visit. Just starting limited keg distribution locally. Ask for Al, Caitlyn, Dare or Cassie. They'll be sure to fill you in on their latest brews.

Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I went to Sailfish Brewing yesterday for the first time and had a blast. I enjoyed a couple of pints and to Caitlyn talk about the science of beer and the beers made in house.

The beer is fantastic by the way. I mean, fantastic. Enjoy!

1  Thank Thegreengrocer1
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Came here with my husband after going out to dinner.......we actually parked down the street and walked up. I loved the allok of the place right away, An old converted house (or is it two converted houses?) with an inviting courtyard and funky lights strung across the the gate. When we walked inside I felt like I was transported to a small college town. They featured microbrews from all over the state ( and a couple from out of state) and had little appetizer type of foods to munch on. We enjoyed the beer,,,(thery let you sample different ones) and the company. We want to go back and hear some music next time,

Reviewed May 31, 2014

The place is small, dark and loud. If you like that, go for it. The beer was bitter with off tastes. I wouldn't recommend it, but it's certainly possible that others might like it.

Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

Went on a Sunday afternoon. They had live music in the back. Everyone was very friendly and the beer was great!

Been to Sailfish Brewing Company? Share your experiences!