“Wonderful Spot”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

This place rocks! Tranquil and open decor, a family that really cares about keeping the customers happy, and fresh sushi make this place our new regular spot. You will absolutely not be disappointed.

1  Thank Brian G

Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

I love Thai food and Sashimi. First the server got my order wrong. Ordered sashimi and got a sushi platter. Sushi came 10 minutes ahead of the rest of our table. Also the meal came with a salad or soup and I was also charged for a salad.

So now the food. One word "Tasteless."

In short there are better Sushi places in the area. Try Goma in Port St. Lucie.

1  Thank Radarman123
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Chose this restaurant for a pre-show dinner at the Sunrise. There is a free parking garage just to the west so this makes for an extremely convenient location to the theatre, about a 2 block walk. We were very pleased with the ambience and the wide selection of menu items. Service was friendly and prompt and the food was as tasty as visually appealing. We will return!

1  Thank traveljunkie09282013
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Seldom have I found a restaurant that "makes me happy" all of the time.

In the summer of 2013, Thai Pepper opened on Orange Avenue in Ft. Pierce. It is located across the street from an established Thai eatery and one block away from a very small Thai place. I like to call this little corner of the world, "Thai Town" because of all the Thai restaurants.

After our first meal at Thai Pepper, we stopped patronizing the other Thai places in town. This restaurant is just that good. They prepare everything FRESH and COLORFUL! Most importantly, it has this amazing effect on me when I eat there... Thai Pepper actually makes me HAPPY!

Thai Pepper features fantastic Sushi rolls along with amazing Thai selections. If you like Sushi that's for the faint of heart, I recommend their Caesar Roll or the signature ROCK AND ROLL roll. These feature tempura style sushi with crab, shrimp, even cream cheese. YUM.

This place has the best Crab Rangoon I have ever tasted. It's prepared fresh daily and while it is likely full of calories, it's guaranteed to make you smile. Other favorites include Pad Thai with chicken and plenty of peanuts and the always delicious Chicken Cashew stir fry. I love it cooked with 3 out of five on the Thai hot scale. All of their curries are wonderful.

Like I said earlier, this is a family run restaurant and this family really makes you feel at home.
Reasonable prices, fantastic fresh Thai food and Japanese Sushi, and a very comfortable atmosphere makes Thai Pepper a must visit when coming to the Fort Pierce area. YUM!

4  Thank booner1
Reviewed December 24, 2013

If you enjoy Sushi and are looking for a place to eat without all the distraction frills but, every bit of service, portions per price and and freshness, you will not be disappointed here! The friendly, quaint atmosphere is family friendly and when your order arrives you cannot be anything but, pleasantly surprised. Your check is such a delight it will beg you return!,

2  Thank Joe071251