“Amazing dinner! But...”
Review of The Inlet Grill

The Inlet Grill
Ranked #49 of 182 Restaurants in Fort Pierce
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Scenic view, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Inlet Grill is a Full Service Beach Bar and Grill. We offer two large outdoor awnings to protect our patrons from inclement weather conditions, and equipped with ten large flat-screen televisions.. We also offer live entertainment Thursday-Sunday, including several concert events and private functions. The Inlet Grill includes, beach volleyball access, outdoor projection screen for televised events, indoor and outdoor seating, window bar seating, a total of four-full liquor bars and a multilingual staff. Our restaurant provides monthly appetizer, lunch, and dinner specials and the freshest locally caught seafood daily. Our menu includes specialty drinks, kids menu, fresh made salsa, burgers, crab cakes, calamari, excellent soups and salads, pasta... to name a few. Stop in for a frozen cocktail, meet with the friends, and enjoy a wonderful full service beach experience. Hours of operation: Lunch, 7-days a week, 11:00am-5:00pm Dinner, 7-days a week, 5:00pm- close , Late Night, Friday/Saturday, until 2:00am
Vero Beach, Florida
“Amazing dinner! But...”
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

Well the new kitchen is finally open and the locally renowned chef is at the helm! I went there last night with two friends and dinner was incredibly delicious. Anything with seafood is bound to be good as the owner of this establishment also owns Pelican Seafood, the largest purveyor of seafood in the area.

The bar service is getting better too. Over the past year there has been a lot of turn over in staff which is unfortunate. Some of the prior bartenders have been really good but I'm guessing there is always difficulty in finding the fit between owners, managers and the staff as a new business gets established. Last nights server was also exceptional and that has not always been the case in the past. The point I make is there continues to be improvement. I know there have been bad reviews in the past and I strongly suspect the bad reviews were justified. I have been a year long patron and seen many of the ups and downs. There have been some bad employes in the past and they've been fired or left.

For the benefit of a person who has never been to the Inlet Beach Bar and Grille, I believe they are still trying to find their niche. By that, I have to point out that last night we were asked to pay $75 for a cover fee because of a band that was playing (The LACs - Loud A$$ Crackers, according to their webpage). We were initially given a choice to sit outside for free that was out of sight from the band but yards from the speakers, or pay the cover fee which allowed us to sit inside where it was just a slight bit quieter. Fortunately common sense prevailed at the hostess stand and we sat inside and left immediately after dinner. This type of "entertainment" does not happen nightly (thank goodness) but the owners are trying to find the right balance between being an entertainment complex, restaurant, beach bar and hotel. My recommendation is to phone ahead or visit their website to make certain you're going to get what you expect and not get any surprises. My strong suspicion is the Inlet Beach Bar and Grill will only improve over time and I plan to return frequently. Based on dinner last night, prior experiences and confidence it will continue getting better, I very comfortable giving it five stars.

Visited July 2014

North Carolina
“Better than expected”
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

New chef just started, was at the bouy restaurant previously we were told. Found all ingredients to be fresh. Selection fine, decent variety. I am a foodie, my boyfriend not so much, we both found things we like. The seared tuna was nice. Good flavor. Conch chowder was really good. Conch ceveche had a kick to it, very tasty. We got there after nine and they didn't hurry us. Staff was very gracious, we felt appreciated. Would definitely go again.

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“WE WERE INVISIBLE”
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

We went to this restaurant 2 tines and both times we were not waited on even though the waitress saw us she just kept walking past us enough is enough we ended up at Archies served immediately sorry inlet beach bar and grille not a way to start a new business

3 Thank Rcairjam-Rhonda
Fort Pierce, Florida, United States
“Waste of $10”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

The wife and I went here to watch a reggae concert, the first band was more than an hour late, we asked the manager how long it was going to be before they started playing and he did not know! We were charged a $10 entry fee which the add in the paper said nothing about. We saw a flyer about a benefit being held that weekend and nobody knew anything about that either. This place is a joke; nobody knew the menu either. We will definitely not be coming back and I advise anyone else not to go here! We were very pissed off as we left!!

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank Mark C
Miami, Florida
“just awful”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Very limted menu; no French fries to go with a burger?! Poor service. Poor atmosphere.
Rumrunners were too sweet and no alcohol (better at jetty bar). Finally all that and expensivem
Almost $8.00 for a scrappy rumrunner. Hotel looks like its under construction. Very disappointing and will not return. Should have gone to Bluewater.

• Visited June 2014