“I left with mixed feelings” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Concord, North Carolina
“I left with mixed feelings”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

We decided to go here during a trip to Ft. Pierce. The ambiance of the place is really nice, and kids would love the aquariums all over. They have a HUGE menu, which can make ordering a bit overwhelming. Anyways, the service wasn't breathtaking. The server was actually a bit rude. I ordered a curry and it was far too hot, so I told her and she said "Keep eating it and if you don't like it I'll take it back." Eventually they did replace it, but I wasn't very happy. Those with me ordered sushi, and they were very happy with their food. Also, the display was wonderful. I want to give this place a five, but because of the service, I just can't. Otherwise, for good, multi-cultural Asian food, I would say give it a go. Also, the portions were generous.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Maidenhead, United Kingdom
“Tasty Thai food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

First of all, this restaurant looks very smart from the outside, and its nice on the inside too. The menu is very extensive!! A large Japanese sushi section at the beginning before moving onto the Thai food they have on offer. Sometimes it worries me when a smallish restaurant has such a large menu as everything can be very "ok" instead of a smaller menu where everything is "perfect". However between the 4 of us that went we tried a good selection and I have to admit everything was pretty good. The duck was just amazing! The staff were accommodating, some of our drinks didn't taste quite right and the waitress took them right back and served up new ones. A slightly more expensive option for eating in this area, but if you like Thai food I definitely recommend it!

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Trinidad
“Worth It!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

Visited this restaurant with my husband and sisters in August 2013. It was my husband & I second visit here. It is a small restaurant. We last visited in December 2011 when we were in Florida. Very friendly and courteous staff. The sushi is very delicious and the rolls are huge. Beautiful presentation. Great value for money. Love this place. Would visit again on my next visit to Florida.

• Visited August 2013
“Awesome as usual”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

Food is always great, service is great also. The selection is amazing. We try new items everytime, specials are always good.

Visited July 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good food, nice atmosphere, friendly staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

Visited this restaurant during my stop at Fort Pierce, on my way back from Miami. We tried only the Thai fare and the quality of food was much better than average. We really liked the atmosphere there.

Visited June 2013