“dirty dining”

Lorenzo's Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria
Ranked #39 of 212 Restaurants in Fort Pierce
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed June 12, 2014

My first experience at Lorenzo's was not pleasant. While eating dinner, a ROACH, yes a roach was crawling across the wall. When we told the waitress she proceeded to kill the roach with the pepper shaker and then picked up the roach but LEFT the shaker and the table cloth. Completely disgusting!!! When we went to pay, we told the owner and he proceeded to say "oh we have had this problem before, it's from next door". Thinking he would maybe give us a discount or SOMETHING to make us want come back, NOPE, Nada, nothing!!! Do not eat there, dirty dining!!

Date of visit: June 2014

Reviewed March 25, 2014

The family & I ate @ Lorenzo's a few months back & enjoyed a decent meal. They had pizza while I ordered chicken scarparella. Both were more than acceptable, as was the service.

About a month later, I considered ordering a tray of the chicken for an office party but was quoted an outrageous price that included no extras such as pasta, rolls, salad. Too bad for them because I had raved to folks about the chicken.

We returned a month or so later and couldn't believe the difference. The wait staff that was rude & the owner who was even more so. Instead of enjoying another meal there, we decided to do take out and then waited... and waited... and waited. Mind you, all we ordered was a large pizza yet it took more than 30 minutes. Had we not prepaid for it, I would've told them to eat their own pizza.

Never again.

Date of visit: February 2014
Reviewed March 23, 2014

A good family run place with tasty Itilian food Great garlic knots,pastas very well done.we will be back when in town

Reviewed March 16, 2014

I had Veal Capri. It was basically veal cutlet, eggplant and mushrooms and sauce. I weigh 230 and haven't taken a doggy bag home n at least 3 years. I did tonight! I also liked the pasta fagioli a lot. Service was good and attentive. All in all, not a bad night at all. We wil be back again.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

This little place is a real FIND. Some of the freshest best Sicilian style food around. It is small so don't expect to sit in a large group. Don't be in a hurry because it takes some time especially if crowded but it is worth the wait.