“Nice find”

Lorenzo's Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria
Ranked #37 of 182 Restaurants in Fort Pierce
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Coral Springs, Florida
“Nice find”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

A good family run place with tasty Itilian food Great garlic knots,pastas very well done.we will be back when in town

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and plenty of it!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014

I had Veal Capri. It was basically veal cutlet, eggplant and mushrooms and sauce. I weigh 230 and haven't taken a doggy bag home n at least 3 years. I did tonight! I also liked the pasta fagioli a lot. Service was good and attentive. All in all, not a bad night at all. We wil be back again.

Doylestown, Ohio
“Best Italian food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

This little place is a real FIND. Some of the freshest best Sicilian style food around. It is small so don't expect to sit in a large group. Don't be in a hurry because it takes some time especially if crowded but it is worth the wait.

Florida, New York
“Hands Down...Best Pizza in town!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014

Can't say much more. I don't know how he does it....his pizza is simply "TOPS"...you'll just have to see for yourself! I think I'll go get a slice right now!
Thanks Lorenzo!

• Visited January 2014
Vero Beach, Florida
“Lorenzo's a winner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014

A friend suggested Lorenzo's as my mother was craving good homemade Italian food. I must say they have a new loyal customer. We started our meal with the Pasta fissile soup which was nothing short of amazing. My mother ( 83 years old) ordered the Eggplant rollitini which her quoted words " better then I could have made" I had the pasta with eggplant and it was amazing. The sauce with both you could tell was made from scratch. This is a small Mom & Pop restaurant with only about 15 tables so be prepared to wait but I will tell you it is worth your time,

By the way the garlic knots with fresh roasted garlic and parm cheese truly are the best I ever had.

• Visited January 2014