“Great place!”

Sharky's
Ranked #17 of 186 Restaurants in Fort Pierce
Cuisines: Pizza, Polish, Seafood
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We go here every time we're anywhere near to it...can't resist their ribs or burgers. Service is always fast and efficient. You can't ask for more atmosphere than at Archie's....great backyard area where they almost always have entertainment. The only negative (for us) is that they only serve beer and wine...but the food makes up for that!!!

There are newer reviews for Sharky's

Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

I've been vacationing on the island since the 80's. I have passed this restaurant countless times and made it a mission to try it this trip. It is definitely a new favorite. The inside isn't anything special, but we love the dive like atmosphere. My daughter's chicken straps were great. Most places overcook them in the deep fryer, but these looked great! My here wings were very tasty. My husband's here tilapia sandwich was awesome! We will make this an annual stop.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Had the fish and chips. It was OK. Ate here as a "second choice" on the busy Easter weekend. Place your own order at the counter and pay for food when ordered...

Reviewed March 23, 2013

This little place is underated. It is Fast food, make no mistake, but the ambiance and the service is really great. The pizza is good as is the cuban Sandwich. it is clean inside and has the atmoshere of a beach front cafe.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Dont let the outside scare you away from this storefront place, jump Off the beach into Sharkys! icy mugs of beer, good house wine, conch fritters & good wings. Great fish dinners, sandwiches & burgers . My soft shell crabs were cooked perfectly, the ahi tuna appetizer was large enough to be a main course. Pizza too. My husband asked for coffee. They don't make it, but our server offered to go down the street to the coffee shop and get him some. And that is just how you can expect to be treated here! Just a nice place!

1  Thank Funrunsun