“Five Star Experience”

Ranked #17 of 183 Restaurants in Fort Pierce
Cuisines: Thai
“Five Star Experience”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

We haven't dined here in quite awhile and sat down for lunch to learn they were under new ownership...
Now for the 5 Star Rating: hospitality 5, cleanliness 5, presentation 5, palate satisfaction 5+, menu selection, excellent service by Cookie and overall experience 5!

Lunch or dinner, we will spread the word and return.

Visited June 2014
3 Thank ontheroadagain0963

Port St Lucie, FL
“Unique Sushi Abounds”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

I have eaten Sushi in places near and far - across the Atlantic, in the Southern Caribbean, and certainly across the US and Canada. I would have to rate Krazy Fish as one on my all time favorites. Their unique take on Sushi Rolls, the quality, presentation and and taste make this one of my 'go to' favorites for almost any time I want to eat one of my favorite foods. Guess I can't say "favorite" about this little spot on Avenue A in Fort Pierce. We will often meet friends here for dinner and a cold one. Our friends will call from towns North and South and meet us there for what our friends says are ""YUMMS"....

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Kenny G
Fort Pierce, Florida, United States
“Great food almost too pretty to eat”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I have eaten here many times food is always great along with the service. It is not fast food so when you get it you know it was prepared just for you presentation of food is excellent.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank SusanD775
“Excellent,clean and delicious!”
Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

I went on a double date last night with my husband and some friends. We heard about Krazy Fish and wanted to check it out. We walked in and were greeted instantly we sat by the window. Our server got our drinks and suggested mahi nachos. They were AMAZING!!
We had such a hard time ordering because everything sounded delish. We ended up ordering the old fort pierce boat and the grand Bahamas boat along with two additional rolls and salad. We ate everything even the edible flower garnish. The owners came over to check on us and everything. Best service, and food I've experienced in long time!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Foodfreak88
Fort Pierce, Florida
“Night out with my honey”
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

We were early and the hostess/waitress still seated us. They don't open till five. We were there at 4:40. She got us drinks and we just waited for her return.. She was so helpful, knowledgeable and kind. We had Pai Thai, sushi, Jasmine tea and the best peanut butter pie. Homemade by the owners 82 year old mother. What a great meal, friendly staff and exquisite dessert. I would truly encourage you to try this small, quaint JEM...

Visited January 2014