“Elegant, charming & so cool for downtown Fort Pierce”

121 Tapas on the Water
Ranked #5 of 194 Restaurants in Fort Pierce
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 11, 2014

I arrived there for the 1st time although I have lived her some 29 years. 121 Tapas is fairly new to the downtown waterfront district. Staff was very friendly & proficient. I ordered the fish stew. The flavor was amazing. The whitefish however, was somewhat dry. I told our waitress very politely & she took note of it. I am sure they will correct it by the next visit. I do not generally do gluten anymore, but the bread they had was amazing for dipping. A delightful experience indeed. Inspite of the punk who drove his car into a cement pole & proceeded to fight with the police outside the restaurant. We all thought he might be inebriated. I highly recommend 121 Tapas.

1  Thank bhaddock2

Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Nice place to visit
Came there about one month ago, we had good time.
Great service.
We weren't disappointed and enjoyed our meal.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

This place is very nice, in downtown, front to the bay, great attention, be careful with the Sangria, the pitcher is huge and the glasses even bigger, jaja, other than that, lovely place and make sure you try the goat cheese crostini, it is delicious!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Everything was just wonderful, food,service and atmosphere, is definitive our favorite place.
we decided on several appetizers, meat balls, smoke salmon, and seviche (much improve),
follow by the braised beef and finish with the dulce de leche ice cream, all with a good Merlot.
Something to remember....

Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

I love this place for girl's night out or a date with my fiancé. Plenty of vegan options along with tons of wine. They have lots of options for the carnivorous as well, so everyone is happy. I always sit outside and love the breeze blowing down the covered patio. Service is friendly, and it's right on the water. We really like this place.