“Coolest hangout in town”

121 Tapas on the Water
Ranked #13 of 189 Restaurants in Fort Pierce
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Great Friday night jazz, superb food and quality service. The revised non tapas menu is a revelation. Fish stew was superlative and it was a relief to enjoy a chicken pasta affair without ladles of creamy indigestible sauce. All in all a terrific informal dining experience without any pretentious nonsense. Reasonable prices and riverside view added to the overall tip top experience.

2  Thank Julian B

Reviewed January 16, 2014

I have been coming to the area for years to visit family. They have always taken me to different spots around the Fort Pierce town for lunch and dinner but this was the first time to 121. The food was so much better then I thought it would be. Mainly because I like to eat a lot and I was under the impression that tapas was small portions. However when the food was brought out by Emily (our server) it was of great portions and tasted amazing. We had a good bottle of wine, again recommended by our server. This was just a great experience at the little corner restaurant.

I had a few days left so I decided to go down one night when they had live music. I didn't eat that much but still had a great time talking to some of the other folks and listing to the music. Thank you 121 for a great time, see you next time.

Happy New Year,
Alex from Hawaii

Reviewed January 16, 2014

I love to frequent 121 because of the intimate atmosphere, the great service, and the unique cuisine selections. My personal favorites are the goat cheese crostini, the albuquerque flatbread, and the chorizo dishes (which are an italian/hispanic sausage). They also have a great selection of wines to pair with their tapas-style menu items, or with traditional entrees. I usually try to make it on nights when there is live music because they book some very talented locals (typically acoustic and jazz styles). It's a family owned restaurant, and their emphasis on service really shows they value the satisfaction of their customers. Definitely recommend this place to everyone: locals and tourists alike!

1  Thank vbreuning
Reviewed January 15, 2014

What a wonderful dining experience we had after seeing a show at the Sunrise Theater. Located just two blocks from the theater makes this a good place to stop if you are going to the theater. The food, service, decor and view make this a great place to go to anytime you are in Ft Pierce. We were a party of 13 which is no easy task and I have the say the service was great. The staff did a wonderful job, the staff was very helpful and friendly. The menu has a lot of drinks and food choices. We enjoyed our visit and can't wait to return.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

This cozy and comfortable locally-owned restaurant is just two blocks from the Sunrise Theater, and is the perfect place for a pre-play dinner. They have traditional dinner selections, but the two of us shared 3 tapas orders and it was more than enough food. They have a variety of selections and everything we had was delicious--and the service was great.