“Loved it!”

Ranked #5 of 193 Restaurants in Fort Pierce
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

A wonderfully eclectic mix of food and decor. We went on a Wednesday evening and they had live music duo who were excellent. We tried 3 salads. All very fresh and delicious. We had a flatbread, baguette and 2 pasta dishes. All terrific. Emily was our server and made us feel welcome as soon as we arrived. Loved her. Great wine and beer selection as well. I can't wait to go back. Loved it.

1  Thank karenbearcountry

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Being half Italian i know a thing or two about Italian food, specifically, meatballs. I thought my Mom's recipe was the best until, that is, I tried Chef Victoria's meatball's at 121, and it's not an Italian restaurant nor does it try to be. In fact its more like a mixture of tapas meets bistro meets wine bar with a water view. Anyway, back to what makes those meatballs so special, I had to have them three times in the last ten days. Its the perfect spicy proportions of chorizo and ground beef and a very robust homemade sauce. I was skeptical at first having had a vast sampling history of meatball subs and pasta dishes from well established so called Italian restaurants from New York to Miami to Venice Italy, but I soon became a believer in the magic that comes out of that tiny little kitchen at 121. My favorite is served on a baguette with 5 meatballs and extra sauce. Bravo Chef Victoria.

1  Thank David L
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I would recommend this restaurant for anything from a special occasion celebration to a casual evening with friends. The menu has a variety of food choices. Something for everyone. Great drinks and lots of activities like wine pairing night, and live entertainment.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

dined on a saturday ....reservation honored listened to some good music ....great view of the water and slowly dined on several tapas meals. Friendly wait staff ....good food ....our first time visiting this restaurant

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Everything was excellent about this Wine and Tapas bar as far as I'm concerned. The service,
the food, the music, and the owners are great folks. Its a wonderful place to enjoy an evening out with friends, as couple, or by yourself. The food is fantastic, the wine and beer selections are to die for, and the atmosphere is delightful. If you are local or visiting Fort Piece its a must do place to go. I highly recommend 121 Melody to all.