“Best pizza around!”

Big Apple Pizza - Fort Pierce
Ranked #80 of 190 Restaurants in Fort Pierce
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Stopped in to try the pizza after all of the press. My family was greeted when walked in and given great service. The pizza was great! We actually got one to go for the road. Can't wait to travel back down to Florida and visit the in-laws...and get some more pizza.

2  Thank Zteam4

Reviewed September 11, 2012

After all the hoopla in the press last week, my wife and I decided to try this place. I can honestly say that the pizza was outstanding, possibly the best in Fort Pierce. The prices are reasonable and the staff is courteous and friendly. We will certainly return here again even though we did not get a hug.

5  Thank Skig8r
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Terrible pizza. Definitely go here if you want digorno frozen supermarket pizza at 3 times the cost..

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Was not impressed with this restaurant. Not that good. Was hard to find and lacked sufficient parking. Staff were not very friendly. It was pizza, but not anything that special.

Reviewed September 11, 2012 via mobile

Every pizza place that says it has New York Pizza always misses the mark. But coming from New York and being a Pizza connaseur I have to say Big Apple. Pizza hit the mark. My wife and I shared a spinach, olive and mushroom pie and it was superb. BIG APPLE PIZZA can be proud to say that it hits the mark of great New York style pizza.

4  Thank slevyrph1