“Always a good breakfast and RV friendly”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #30 of 187 Restaurants in Fort Pierce
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I personally "love" Cracker Barrel! Especially if you travel in your RV. They have big parking spots in the back and you can rent "a book on tape" to make long hours behind the wheel go by in a blink of an eye ;) The waiters/waitresses are always friendly and the food is delish!! Don't forget to ask for the "real" maple syrup and try the apple butter ...mmmmmhhhh
Now I have to go ...it's time for me to visit Cracker Barrel again ;)

Reviewed January 23, 2013

On the way from Ft Lauderdale to Orlando on I-95, we decided to stop for dinner. We never been to a Cracker Barrel before and decided to make this our first adventure of our vacation. First impressions are the most important and it is a very clean spot and very inviting. The store is full of interesting knickknacks. The menu is a good example of southern cooking. The biscuits are wonderful and the okra was a neat surprise. This is now our first official stop every time we are there.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

This location of Cracker Barrel was the same as most others. If you like the restaurant in general, you will like this one. The staff was friendly and very responsive.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Been here several times over the years making the trip from Miami to Orlando and vice versa. But, it can be hard to find at night and if you have never been to this location before. It's just west of 1-95 and east of the turnpike.

Thist viist was the best eating out experience we had for this particular trip. Server was very nice and food came so fast, I didn't even get the chance to finish my soup when the slaad came out. Food was excellent and I felt satisfied after driving for nearly two hours on a nearly empty stomach. I have acid reflux and nothing bothered me of what I ate, so another plus in my book.

I enjoy coming to this location every year, year after year. Other Florida locations are just ho hum in my opinion.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

I love Cracker Barrel's food. It tastes like my mom used to make. You get a ton of it for a good price. A family of four could eat for less than $40. I haven't had anything there I didn't like. Their homemade blackberry cobbler is to die for!