“Just discovered this Mexican gem”

Costa Azul Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 183 Restaurants in Fort Pierce
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Just discovered this Mexican gem”
Reviewed August 29, 2014

We have lived on North Hutchinson Island for almost three years and had never had the pleasure of visiting Costa Azul.

While it may not look like much on the outside, located in a mini strip mall, inside the place is SPOTLESS and the food is fantastic. FRESH is the operating word here and everything is wonderful. Make sure you try the FRESH guacamole, black beans, and various dips for their chips.
My wife and I love this place and honestly feel it's tied with Thai Pepper as the two best places to eat in town!

South Florida
“Great food and even better service”
Reviewed August 28, 2014

We ate dinner here tonight and found the food and service delightful. It is very small and family run and they care about you enjoying your meal.

Fresh made hot chips were brought to the table with a hot black bean dip and salsa (blended) dip. Both were tasty, especially the black been one.

I had grilled fish tacos, which came with a crisp lettuce and tomato topping and some pico de gallo. Beans and rice were very flavorful but I was too full to do more than taste them. My boyfriend had Mayan shredded pork and it was delicious and there was a very large amount.

We'll be back.

“Wow - how nice!”
Reviewed August 23, 2014

I have not dine here yet but from the respond I read written by the owner to one of their customer, I am impressed. I will take my family there soon to experience what people have been raving about.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom
“Brilliant”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Just eaten here tonight with the family, the kids meals were authentic rather than the usual chicken tenders and fries, although these are available if you want them, service was spot on and our burrito’s and chimichanga’s were spot on very tasty indeed. Many thanks.

Fort Pierce, Florida
“Great Place to eat”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

The staff has been very friendly on every visit I and my family have made. No matter how big our party they have worked hard to accommodate us. The food is the best out of all the Mexican restaurants I have been to in Fort Pierce. I have been many times for both lunch and dinner and always with delightful results. Thank you Costa Azul

• Visited July 2014