“Best Subs and Seafood in Town!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Vero Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Subs and Seafood in Town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

Excellent subs for my family and reasonable prices! Also, the seafood dinners at night were fabulous and the chef was known at a high ended and famous restaurant in his past history in town!
I never had fish cooked to perfection and we all will definitely go back many times again and again.
Loved the location by the intercoastal and the museum atmosphere and artifacts were very interesting to my children.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Anne V

Ft. Pierce
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“NEW SERVERS AND NEW ATMOSPHERE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

Excellent Subs! Great Service! Affordable Prices! Recommending this place to every one in the area! Great Kid's Place!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Joy E
Seattle, Washington
“Much better options in the area”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

I've grabbed a few sandwhiches here over the past few months and have been less then impressed. The quality is average and when asking for an item or two extra or less, you met with grief & confusion. I don't mind paying the same price for less or more for extra but the side of attitude isn't necessary.

The exterior has also become a bit of an eye sore to us locals. Signs all over the place and now loud & intrusive music blasts out from their entrance via live music. Skip this eye sore and try one of the numerous bakeries downtown or jump across the bridge for some other great options. I hate to poo-poo a local business but sometimes the truth stings.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Fort Pierce, Fl
“Convenient yet not positive to this visitor”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

Seemed to specialize in subs at the time. The owner did not want to leave some items out of the sub. I paid for it, I ought to get it how I want it.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank bhaddock2
Florida
“Very disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

We ate here on a Friday night expecting a fine meal from a local Ma and Pa operation. It was a Ma and Pa operation but the food and service was rather poor to bad. We waited over an hour for our meal of a dozen oysters and a shrimp scampi dinner. The oysters were very good and done to my liking, but the shrimp scampi was inedible and my dinner companion sent it back. The shrimp were cooked overdone and the pasta was completely devoid of flavor. The menu is very limited. We will refrain from dining here again.

Visited April 2013