“Good service”

Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
“Good service”
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

We went with a group of twenty plus. We called ahead and they were ready for us. We were each able to order from the menu and separate checks were no problem. The big hits were the crab cakes and the prime rib sandwhich. My fried fish sandwhich was ok but I've had better. But the setting is wonderful and the manager on duty and the wait staff made us feel like they were thrilled to have us. Service was top notch.

Visited April 2014

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Great Service Food and Live Music!”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

My friends and I stopped in this afternoon for a nice relaxing meal on a great sunny Florida afternoon. Our waiter Colin was amazing! He said it was only his first week there, but I would've never thought that if he didnt say so(he was unfamiliar with a certain menu item, explained why, and excused himself to get the answer we needed) and thats why he is so great! The honesty, not to mention the excellent service he gave us while being extremely busy, the whole entire restaurant was filled. We all had the fresh catch (mahi) sandwich recommended by him and it did not disappoint . I will be returning and asking him to wait on us again. You should do the same!

• Visited April 2014
Cotonou, Benin
“Great setting”
Reviewed March 31, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I had my boat in this marina for a while in the late 1990s, and then in 2002. Let me just say that overall, the place is not up to the same standard as it was back then... But it is still quite good. And the setting, how can one go wrong with a place with a fantastic setting like this one?

Visited March 2014
Daytona Beach, FL
“great food and service!”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Our expectations were low for this basic looking fish camp. Were we surprised! It had a very nice menu, great fresh seafood, moderate prices, and prompt service. The waitress even remembered who had ordered which dish. Even a nice selection of draft beer too.

• Visited March 2014
Washington, D.C.
“Fish sandwich? You bet!”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Whether it's the generic 'fish sandwich' or the 'catch of the day,' this is the place to go for fresh. At 3:30 p.m. on a Saturday there was live music, plenty of sunshine, about a dozen patrons, and a view that stretched for miles. I was in heaven. One rum-based beach drink and a HUGE grilled mahi-mahi sandwich made the afternoon nearly perfect (nearby cigar smokers kept it from perfection). Go early, the bar was filled by 4 p.m. and tables in the sun were at a premium. Skip the fries (frozen) and double up on the coleslaw.

• Visited March 2014