“Very Relaxing”

Beach Tours on Horseback
Ranked #5 of 32 Tours in Fort Pierce
Reviewed January 14, 2014

My wife and I did the beach tour and it was a very lovely stroll . The horses are very well kept and well mannered. The day was a little windy but that didn't take away from the beauty of the trip. Please put this on your things to do list if your ever in the Fort Pierce area.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

In the sun with a group of like minds what better way of spending an hour than trekking on a Florida beach, the trek is "well trodden" (sorry) but takes in the beach and foreshore. We'll organised for novice riders and experienced riders alike.
Great way to pass an hour away.

Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

Accomplished a bucket list item on a glorious morning while visiting Stuart, FL. Only about a 35-minute drive to spend an hour on horseback riding down the beach. Jake was a great guide, knowledge and passionate about horses and the family he works for. Very economical at only $40 a head, compared to other spots where this experience can be $100+. Horses well taken care of and groomed. Tack well maintained. Well worth it... Will do it again!

2  Thank Alicia R
Reviewed March 7, 2013

My visit to Beach Tour On Ride The Beach Horseback at Fort Pierce Florida Sponsored by the St. Lucie county at Fredick Douglass Memorial Park was an amazing experience. My daughter who has a physical imperiment was treated gracefully and patiently.....we did not inform the owner of my daugther's disability and although were unable to ride the same day. The owner assured us that he would bring an appropriate horse the next day. He was patient and very nice to me my daughter and our other guest. We had a great time! Thank You Al

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Had a wonderful time with guides Jack and Kristen. Beach is spectacular with turquoise water lapping right at the horse's hooves. Suitable for a beginner - walking the whole way. Guides are both Veterinary Technicians, so know a lot about their equine co-workers. There aren't a lot of places in FL you can ride on the beach. This is a wonderful experience!