“Confused?”

Uncle Carlo's Gelato
Ranked #4 of 7 Dessert in Fort Pierce
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Uncle Carlo's makes homemade authentic Gelato everyday. We also make Panini's, Wraps, and specialty salads. We also serve Latte's, Cappucino's, Chocolates and and much more. Open 7 days a week until 9pm during the week and 10pm on weekends. We also make a variety of Homemade Gelato cakes and pies. Please give a 48 hour notice on Gelato cakes. Ciao!!!
Atlantic City, New Jersey
“Confused?”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

I'm confused as to why people rave about this place? I only came in for the gelato so I can't comment on the food. The place itself is clean and adorable actually. The presentation of the gelato in the bins was great, but the taste of the gelato was hardly even mediocre. My family and I each had a cup of gelato, all different. Ehhh, just ok. I've had much better gelato over the years but don't think I've ever had worse.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank want2travelall

Fort Pierce, Florida
“Great service”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

All the employees seem genuinely happy to see their customers. The food is outstanding. Everything is always fresh.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank chaundra s
West Palm Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“HEAVEN ON EARTH”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

absolutly pefect!went for luch,had a panini,tasted like they have definately perfected the italian art here! rThe gelato was homemade in house and simply out of this world!!!! I even met uncle carlo and his beautiful wife stacey(the owners)! let me tell you, this is the place to bring your family! service was on point and the ladys working couldnt have been and nicer! i will be back!
#GELATO LOVER

Visited March 2014
1 Thank may f
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst Panini Ever”
Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

Went here because I was waiting to do a boat tour. It was the worst panini I have ever had. Bread was crisp and toasted but cheese wasn't even warm, let alone melted. I was told there was onions on the grilled cheese, yeah! But they were chopped and tasteless. And the green sauce was awful. Sorry I stopped in...

1 Thank casualtravel2
Chicago, Illinois
“Little Treasure”
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Visited for lunch (rather than just gelato). The caprese salad was quite good and the ingredients were fresh. The ham and cheese panini was tasty as well. $8 per plate was more than I was expecting for a small cafe, however, the food lived up to the price tag. I'm definitely willing to give it another shot for a quick lunch.