All reviews yogurt room was clean highly recommend this property waffle maker front desk clerk great rate cracker barrel florida turnpike very nice stay an overnight stay plenty of parking fast food free breakfast booked this hotel mac pillows exit
Selected filters
Reviewed March 22, 2019 via mobile

I just stayed here for a night while passing through. Was clean and comfortable. Rooms were modern with a fridge. Close to the interstate. Check-in was a little bit slow, but Other than that, just fine.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
macmahin, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2019

Thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed January 24, 2019

The "pillows" here are the worst I have ever tried to sleep on. They should not be called pillows but oversized pot holders. No comfort, no support; just awful. The rest of the hotel is very nice. Great mattress, clean, everything in the room worked except for no cold water in the bathroom sink. Breakfast bar was adequate; great coffee. Bring your own pillow.

Room tip: Ask for a room facing the "field".
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
macmahin, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2019

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.
Mac Patel
Sleep Inn
772-595-6080

Reviewed December 9, 2018 via mobile

We have used this hotel several times when in Florida. The hotel is very clean and neat. The decor is modern and pleasant. This hotel is maintained well, our room showed very little signs of wear. The staff is pleasant. Breakfast was very nice: hot, tasty, with a wide variety of offerings, dilegently attended.
We had a pleasant stay and we will use this hotel again in the future.
It is very easy on and off I-95.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
macmahin, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2018

Thank you for your great review . We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed June 28, 2018

Came into town from Oklahoma to visit elderly parents too late to crash in on them.
Found this place when we got off the turnpike. Staff was very nice. The room was clean and the breakfast was really good.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Mahesh P, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2018

Dear Guest,
So glad you stopped and spent the night with us.
Hope to be able to service you again in the near future.

Mac

Reviewed June 22, 2018

Stayed here the night before a huge exam and could not sleep, low and behold saw a bug crawl across my pillow and immediately jumped out of the bed to inspect further. Found two more in the comforter, It was 5 am when I found them and went to the front desk. I explained to them that the room had bugs and all they would offer was small trash bags to put my belongings in while I slept in my truck. They did tell me on my way out that they would have management contact me on the issue, and I am still waiting to hear from them. The bugs were very small, probably nymphs, and I did not see them on my initial inspection of the bed. However, I must not have looked hard enough, must have been quite the infestation for them to bite me as much as they did. Now I have swollen bite marks all over my face and arms, and am being very diligent trying not to bring them into my house as the bugs can travel. Please do not stay here until they get this issue taken care of.

Room tip: Bed Bugs! Caution Please!***
Date of stay: June 2018