Sleep Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Pierce(Fort Pierce)(Great Value!)
$75
Hampton Inn & Suites of Ft. Pierce(Fort Pierce)(Great Value!)
$93
Hotels.com
$109
$76
Travelocity
Dockside Inn & Resort(Fort Pierce)(Great Value!)
$99
$79
All reviewssuper walmartrooms are modernseveral fast food restaurantswaffleshighly recommend this propertycable channelshard boiled eggswaffle makerfront desk clerkgreat rategreat place to stayflat screenflorida turnpikecracker barrelan overnight stayclean sheetsnext morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 18, 2014

We found this hotel around 2:30 in the morning after driving for nearly 10 hours. We were tired and simply wanted a clean room to rest for a few hours before resuming our journey. The front desk agent was very nice, and did reduce the rate to $109 since it was so late. However, upon entering our room, we discovered that it was not clean. We had to return back to the lobby to be checked into another room. She was extremely apologetic which was also nice. However, when we were given our next room it was apparent that the "renovations" were sub par. The beds were full size beds, which made for an unpleasant sleeping experience. Also the rooms were not well insulated, so you could hear other guests' televisions, screaming in the halls, and a variety of unpleasant noises all night long. The room just didn't feel quite clean and the bathroom and shower were the smallest bathrooms that I have experienced. Overall everyone was friendly including the gentleman who checked us out the following morning, however we got very little sleep, payed over $125 including tax for what felt like a few minutes of terrible sleep.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I've traveled all over the world. I read the reviews, some good, some not so good. Tried several other places. 10 o'clock at night, tired from being on the road. This is the one place that had a room.
To my surprise, it was very nice. Exceptionally clean. Very colorful and pleasing to the eye. You're not going to have a party in the bathroom, it's very small but very clean. Great place to stay for overnight. Breakfast minimal. If you really want more than cereal, eat somewhere else.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 26, 2014

My husband and I arrived exhausted from moving in our Uhaul truck and was looking for a place to stay off of I95. We were pleasantly welcomed by the manager, Mac Patel with a readily available room. This manager went out of his way to accomodate us. We enjoyed our stay and obtained the rest that we needed for our upcoming trip.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Easy access. Well lighted parking. Room very clean. Refrigerator and microwave. In room coffee. Nice free breakfast bar. Friendly staff. Fast check-in and check out. Pool available. Close to restaurants. Easy access to I95 and Florida turnpike. Priced right.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed February 22, 2014

I thought I was all set when I read all of the positive reviews, so I paid the $90 (about double what I typically pay) and checked in. Room was dirty (toothpaste still in sink, hair in shower, carpet wet), bed not very comfortable, noisy truckers in parking lot ... generally, a lower caliber of a hotel versus those at half its price. Definitely not a place I will return to.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo