“A good place to sleep in”
Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #6 of 24 Hotels in Fort Pierce
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Got a room same-night for $60 which was a good value. Hotel is right off of I-95 about halfway between Daytona and Miami. The breakfast was DIY waffles, strawberry yogurt, some carnivorous stuff (for the carnivores), giant apple cinnamon muffins, chocolate doughnuts, corn flakes, etc. The locale isn't what I'd call a thriving metropolis but there was yr standard CVS and such nearby. And lastly, the room was well kept and the bed was comfortable - I'm usually too cheap for Sleep Inn so I'm not the best judge, but compared to the hotels nearby who I am more familiar with (and who were charging competitively) this appeared to be the choice pick.

Bottom line: If you break your night drive here, you should be able to put back the pieces pretty easily in the morning.

Stayed: December 2013

Reviewed December 31, 2013

I stayed in this hotel because I needed a quick place to crash after driving 900 miles. I wasnt expecting much, just chose the first exit off the turnpike, and the first hotel I saw. It was late 2am. The front desk staff gave me a quiet room, a great deal on the room, and pushed my checkout time back because of my insanely long drive.
The room itself was super clean, and very modern. Everything seemed to have a professional feel to it, meaning , this was not just an average motel room that thousands of other people had slept in. Decorations were modern and artistic. Wifi signal was strong. Bathroom shower was this cool capsule looking thing, that just was very different from any other shower ive ever been in. The king sized bed was soft and had clean sheets and modern blankets. The tv had lots of good channels to choose from. No highway 95 or FL turnpike traffic could be heard from the hotel. They also had a night security guard keeping an eye on vehicles in the lot. The surrounding area did not seem to warrant that, but i still liked the security presence. Im sorry I cant comment about the breakfast that is offered because I slept straight thru it.
Overall, great service, grest property, modern and clean.
Id stay here again!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 3, 2013

This hotel had the most comfortable bed. The room was decorated gorgeously. Very contemporary, modern. Of course the room was very clean. The front desk even though busy, the lady was very nice and professional. Too bad we only needed to stay there one night. The parking lot was very spacious as we were pulling double trailer of jet skis we did not want them getting hit. And yes, the price was extremely reasonable.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I am an extensive business traveler and I only list those things important to business travelers. So in bullet format here are the things I feel are important to know about this hotel.

Good location right off the highway
Ample well lit parking
Restaurants within walking distance
Courteous clerk who checked me in quickly
Property was not dated and worn out
Hotel and room were very clean and tastefully decorated.
Luggage stand in room
Ample counter space in bathroom
Multiple electrical outlets at the desk
Comfortable desk chair
Fast Internet
Comfortable bed and thick pillows
Thick high quality linens and towels
Washer dryer for guests
Iron and board in room

One recommendation: There should be some extensions on the "video in" connections on the TV to hook up an iPad more easily. The TVs are wall mounted and you cannot reach the ports. I always watch Hulu or Netflix on my iPad when traveling so this is a big deal for me.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Corey M
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Stayed here overnight while driving down to Florida. Main points are below.

- Staff could be friendlier.

- Breakfast needs a serious upgrade. "Fresh fruit" consists of apples covered in plastic saran wrap.

- On a positive note my bed was comfortable, most important in the end.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Stopped in late on a Thursday night/Friday morning. The desk clerk was friendly and cheerful. We got a great rate and she got us right up to our rooms. The rooms were clean, the bathroom spotless, and the bed was really comfortable. Nice place. I would stay here again.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We did some extensive driving and had discovered Sleep Inn hotels from the previous night stay. We usually stay at a very high end hotel chain but had a terrible experience the month before.

Sleep Inn offers a very cheap hotel stay with quality. The rooms and hotel were newly decorated and well maintained. The staff was nice and accommodating. The girls running the continental breakfast were quick to fill up what was low and clean tables.

The bathroom was small and I wish they had a bath tub. My husband and I take more baths than showers, but the quality of the stay off set this.

We had a great night sleep. The bedding was clean and soft.

Highly recommend Sleep Inns for any person looking for a cheaper stay and a bang for their buck.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business