Sleep Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Pierce(Fort Pierce)(Great Value!)
$72
La Quinta
Hampton Inn & Suites of Ft. Pierce(Fort Pierce)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 06/02
Book now, pay at stay
$99
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Pierce(Fort Pierce)(Great Value!)
$97
$76
Fairfield Inn
$59
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $67/night.

Dockside Inn & Resort(Fort Pierce)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/30
$109
$88
Travelocity
At Home Inn(Fort Pierce)
Free cancellation until 06/02
$63
All reviewssuper walmartrooms are modernseveral fast food restaurantswaffleshighly recommend this propertycable channelshard boiled eggswaffle makerfront desk clerkgreat rategreat place to stayflat screenflorida turnpikecracker barrelan overnight stayclean sheetsnext morning
Reviewed November 17, 2012

This is a reasonably priced, clean place away from I95 noise and convenient to both I95 and the FL Tpk. If you need non-smoking, avoid the 4th floor. Even though there are "non-smoking rooms" up there, smoke pretty much covers this floor. The real disappointment was the breakfast--or lack thereof. I don't expect gourmet at a Sleep Inn. But their offerings were as meager as I have encountered in any Choice Hotel--and I have stayed in them coast to coast. So if a quick overnight is your goal this is a reasonable choice. Just plan to stay on a lower floor and go out for breakfast in the AM.

Room Tip: Stay on floor one or two to avoid smoke.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Had to stop by on my way north, and found this very nice and economic hotel on the way. Both workers and management were really helpful. Can't complain about the service!

Before stoping we checked a few other hotels on the area and to tell you the truth this was the best price/quality deal. We got a room on the first floor which for my surprise it wasn't a problem the next morning regarding noises from the outside.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Though I've stayed at Clarion and Comfort Suites (Choice Hotels group) before, this was my first time staying at Sleep Inn and I wasn't sure what to expect especially because we needed a last minute place to stay and we didn't have a reservation.

We were however, pleasantly surprised when we walked in the lobby and saw their new, clean and modern decor and talked to a friendly receptionist who booked our room efficiently. She was very sweet and cheerful, even joked and said "This is like a -Little Hilton-!!" And she was right. They went through renovation recently and everything looked brand-new. The lobby had a beautiful chandelier hanging from the high ceiling keeping the area bright and inviting, the walls were painted in bold colors with tree/flower motif, and they had computers and complimentary shampoo/toothpaste packets for the guests at the desk.

The guest room was very clean/modern as well. Big closet, iron/ironing board, flat screen TV. The bathroom had all new shiny fixtures with a shower behind the spotless glass door, nice to have a separate sink/dressing area when you're sharing a room with someone. The bed had super-white linens/pillows and very comfortable matress. The comforter/liner looked new and clean too.

Continental Breakfast is included: Fruits, yogurt, bread, cereal, juice/coffee/tea and you can make your own waffles too if you like (I'm a big fan of waffles).

Check-out process was very quick and easy as well.
Totally exceeded my expectation - overall great experience/value and will recommend this hotel to anyone. Thanks!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Nice staff, scrupulously clean, good beds, food places around and all for $49. Can't beat it

Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NZSailfish
Reviewed June 15, 2012

First I have to mention that for health reason, I am late writing this review. My wife (who was sick and could not go out of the room for 2 days) and I stayed at this Hotel 2 nights in March (24-26) 2012. The Hotel is well located ans close to restaurants and other utilities. The room was very clean and the air conditionner was very adequate, without making noise. I also appreciate the access to a computer (and Internet), at no cost. But above all, and givin the situation, I would like to underline the kindness of the manager and all the staff . I surely recommend this Hotel for either a short or long stay.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple