“Great Family Adventure!”

Motorized Kayak Adventures
Ranked #1 of 32 Tours in Fort Pierce
More attraction details
Owner description: Motorized Kayak Tours! Enjoy a breath-taking guided three hour motorized kayak tour of part of Florida's Indian River Lagoon. With over 4000 species of plants and animals, it is the most diverse estuary in North America. Easy to use, our kayaks come with small pollution-free electric motors and a simple steering system that will allow you to relax and enjoy the scenic beauty of the lagoon’s wildlife.
Allentown, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Family Adventure!”
Reviewed August 13, 2011

We took our kids 11 & 16 tandem (because they’re both wimps). We saw a manatee which swam underneath our kayak and surfaced between two kayaks an Amazing sight to see! This was very educational and a very informative trip. Take a camera because the pictures and videos turned out to be excellent. The Tour Guides were great! We will (and plan) to do this again while in Ft. Pierce.

Visited August 2011
1 Thank KPandDP

Springfield, Virginia
“Great family adventure”
Reviewed August 13, 2011

My wife & two teens (15 &14) took the motorized kayak adventure and it was awesome! The mangroves, the swimming, fish, birds and Billy's enthusiastic guiding made the trip a blast. The motorized kayaks let us enjoy the flora and fauna without struggling as a family of novices. The price was more than fair for the fun we had. It was a blast!

Visited July 2011
“What an amazing three hours, well worth the cost.”
Reviewed August 5, 2011

My husband and I loved this adventure. We used the tandum kyack, and had so much fun. The mangroves were incredible, loved swimming in the crystal blue mangrove lagoon. You got to see so much wildlife and plantlife. No experience necessary. Would wear your bathing suit and most definatly a wide brimmed hat. Sunscreen a must, especially on your shoulders and shins. Lori was a great tour guide.

Merritt Island, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best kayack tour I ever went on”
Reviewed July 30, 2011

A friend was visiting from PA and we went on a tour.....The BEST!!!!!!! By the time I finishing booking the tour with Billy he had me sooo excited I could barely wait for the day of the tour to arrive. Billy did not steer us wrong. Motorizing was incredible, the water was clear as I have ever seen, more wildlife that can be imagined to see, information fed to us was amazing and we got to see the Symphony Oysters!!!!!!!! I loved the adventure so much I am looking forward to guiding for Billy. You have got to experience this tour if you are a paddler or not. And trust me Billy is ALL about safety.

Visited June 2011
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Kayaking made easy”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

The motor really helps when going across open water with wind and current. Since it is electric, there is no motor noise. We did get to paddle thru the mangroves. Nice variety of Florida scenery. For most of the 3 hr. tour, it was very serene with no one else around. The groups are small - we had 4 people and 2 guides. A pleasant way to spend a morning or afternoon in "old" Flolrida.

Visited July 2011