“The best kayack tour I ever went on”

Motorized Kayak Adventures
Ranked #1 of 32 Tours in Fort Pierce
More attraction details
Owner description: Motorized Kayak Tours! Enjoy a breath-taking guided three hour motorized kayak tour of part of Florida's Indian River Lagoon. With over 4000 species of plants and animals, it is the most diverse estuary in North America. Easy to use, our kayaks come with small pollution-free electric motors and a simple steering system that will allow you to relax and enjoy the scenic beauty of the lagoon’s wildlife.
Reviewed July 30, 2011

A friend was visiting from PA and we went on a tour.....The BEST!!!!!!! By the time I finishing booking the tour with Billy he had me sooo excited I could barely wait for the day of the tour to arrive. Billy did not steer us wrong. Motorizing was incredible, the water was clear as I have ever seen, more wildlife that can be imagined to see, information fed to us was amazing and we got to see the Symphony Oysters!!!!!!!! I loved the adventure so much I am looking forward to guiding for Billy. You have got to experience this tour if you are a paddler or not. And trust me Billy is ALL about safety.

Reviewed July 28, 2011

The motor really helps when going across open water with wind and current. Since it is electric, there is no motor noise. We did get to paddle thru the mangroves. Nice variety of Florida scenery. For most of the 3 hr. tour, it was very serene with no one else around. The groups are small - we had 4 people and 2 guides. A pleasant way to spend a morning or afternoon in "old" Flolrida.

Reviewed July 19, 2011

A few friends looking for a fun thing to do came across Motorized Kayak Adventures and decided to try it. @ of us never kayaked before, and three of us tried it once. When we tried the kayaks with the motors, we had a relaxing and informative tour. I smiled from start to finish! We saw manatees and a ton of tropical birds. The mangove tunnel was the best. We went 9 miles and saw so many things that most people will never get a chance to see - Osprey diving and grabbing a fish, a spotted ray, dolphins and a family of Manatees! What a three hour trip - and we never got too tired! Will come back again!

Reviewed July 12, 2011

We took two motorized kayak tours. It was great, the water is clear, the guides are very informative. The mangroves and beaches are just beautiful. This is a tour for all ages!! I highy, highly recommend this, you will not be disappointed!!! Very reasonably priced.

Reviewed July 4, 2011

What a way to spend the 4th. Weather was beautiful and the water even better. This really is the way to see nature without wearing yourself out. Sit back, relax and enjoy the 3 hour tour. We took our 2 year old grand son and he did great. The guides let us get out and swim a few times which really made his day. If you like boating at all you have to do this tour.