“Delicious warm donuts! ”
Review of Dixie Cream Donuts

Dixie Cream Donuts
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Fort Pierce
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Don't be put off by the neighborhood you have you have to drive through to get here...well worth it. Best best warm glazed donuts and Apple fritters!

Reviewed January 2, 2014

The best glazed doughnuts ever especially when hot out of oven ! Krispy Kreme now bumped down to # 2 spot. Trust me you can not just eat one !!!

Reviewed December 2, 2013

As a child, I remember going to Dixie Cream Donuts in Cutler Ridge, south of Miami. They had the best donuts in town and I remember Otto the owner as his family lived on our block.

Relocating to Vero Beach from Fort Lauderdale recently, a friend from Jr. High School told me about this place.

I never knew that Dixie Cream Donuts was a concept and that the receipe has been around since 1929.

I bought a dozen - four glazed, a couple of Bavarian creme and the rest were assorted jelly. $7.49 a dozen.

These donuts brought me back to my childhood. Much better than Dunkin Donuts. Although the area has a lot to be desired, I will definitely return.

/s/ William E. Lewis Jr., Davie, Cooper City, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

3  Thank WilliamELewisJr
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

If you are not from the area and want good in-town donuts, this is the place for you! (Addicting.) If you are from the area you should all ready know this, donut holes are the best but act fast because this place closes just past noon!

Reviewed September 13, 2013

These donuts are so fresh & delicious! I bring them to work & everyone devours them. They are addicting! The owner is very nice & the prices are better than the big name competitor across the street. You must try these donuts!

1  Thank Jera J