“great interior, clean, very friendly staff, good food”
Review of Pueblo Viejo II

Pueblo Viejo II
Ranked #32 of 188 Restaurants in Fort Pierce
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Handcarved and colored chairs etc, happy hour whole day on draft beers and sodas, good food, large portions.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Ate here several times with my daughter over 5 weeks working there and we loved it. Mostly ate fajitas, but I tried some other things and was never disappointed. Good chips and salsa, great flan, great tres leches cake, decent margaritas, good fajitas, good beans and rice. The food was quick, but the service was usually a little absent after the food showed up.

Reviewed June 13, 2012

I love their cheese enchiladas, so I go back. The service is courteous and the atmosphere is attractively ethnic.

Reviewed March 20, 2012

Clean, good service, but food not authentic. I think TacoBell is better.

1  Thank Jack H
Reviewed March 19, 2012

Found this restaurant on a GPS search while in the area and craving Mexican food. Backed it by a quick Google search for reviews and ratings. So glad I stopped. Others I was visiting with in the area didn't know anything about it, and we were all very pleased. Good food, good service, average pricing for mexican food. Very happy to have found this restaurant, and we will be back!!

1  Thank bigdtripd