“Very Disapointing”

Ranked #92 of 184 Restaurants in Fort Pierce
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Award winning Bar-B-Que & fixin's served up by the friendliest folks.
“Very Disapointing”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We went there previously and enjoyed the all you can eat ribs for $9.99 including 2 sides. We joined the loyalty club in anticipation of getting a $15.00 credit for dinner on my birthday. When my birthday came around my wife and I and 6 friends went to cowboys for dinner to discover they raised the price for ribs to $12.99 and extra for the sides. They substituted the $15.00 birthday credit to a free dessert. I'm a type 2 diabetic so I had no interest in their dessert. They lost 8 customers last night and probably everyone to whom we all will tell of this incident.

• Visited July 2014

“Great Food and Service”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Great food, friendly staff fair prices. AAA rated I would highly recommend Cowboy's in Fort pierce to all....

Visited June 2014
1 Thank DemiW3
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“AAA Rated Best BBQ Food and Friendly Staff in Fort Pierce!”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

My family of 7 and I went for dinner to Cowboy's and had the best ribs, wings and sides! Everyting was made perfect and came to our table hot! The nicest staff and management that I have seen in a long time. The drinks never went empty because the waitress was on top of the great service.
I would recommend Cowboy's in Fort Pierce highly!

• Visited June 2014
Ft. Pierce
“Best Prime Rib in town”
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Overall a great place to eat. Prime Rib steaks we eat were tender and flavorful. The meal was without complaint. If I had to ask that something be addresses....it would be the sautéed mushrooms. They lacked bold flavor. Great job! We will revisit and recommend to others.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Gobblegirl
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Great friendly people very good food”
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

This was a nice casual place to have dinner. The food was excellent and service friendly and fast. Lots of leftovers to take home