“Looks better then it is.”

Cowboys BBQ & Steak Co
Ranked #94 of 184 Restaurants in Fort Pierce
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Award winning Bar-B-Que & fixin's served up by the friendliest folks.
Vero Beach, Florida
“Looks better then it is.”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Took a long time to get our stakes and once they arrived the mashed potatoes were so cold that I actually poked my finger right in. We sent the food back but the damage was done. The place looks great the atmosphere is nice. The wait staff is OK although we had to ask for drink refills. Way too pricey for what it is. We were pretty disappointed.

• Visited July 2013

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Great burger and fries”
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Been here a couple times.I've had the burger and fries everytime. Guess its becoming my burger joint. The staff has Always been friendly and there's more to the menu but I seem to always have the burger and fries.

• Visited February 2013
Elora, Canada
“It was ok, I was hoping for more”
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Our parents love Cowboy's, when wintering in Okeechobee, it's a regular restaurant for them. They now have a place close to Ft. Pierce and we finally made it down to visit, so they brought us to Cowboy's here in Fort Pierce. Fun place, seemed that everyone knew each other, was there on a Karaoke night so it was loud, but fun! Wait staff was great my wife's comment was they needed bigger sized t-shirts, I didn't agree:). The food for us was the let down, no self admittedly we aren't southern food experts, but we both had ribs and weren't impressed and the sides weren't great (to us), my father had cat fish and loved it. I would go back, because it was a fun place (not because of the small t-shirts), but maybe for an appy and beer or try the steak next time.

• Visited July 2013
CAPE CORAL
“Great food & better service”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Although not a dining experience, a great fun place. Mostly ribs & steak menu. Food was very good & beverages were more than adequate. Our server was terrific, with a great sense of humor.
A very good time in all.

Visited June 2013
Fort Myers FL
“Fun place but just ok food”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Fun place to visit but the food qaulity is just ok. Quantity over quality seems to be the strategy here.

Visited June 2013