“Best BBQ in the Area...”

Dale's Bar-B-Q South
Ranked #52 of 183 Restaurants in Fort Pierce
Cuisines: Barbecue
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Best BBQ in the Area...”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Got it To Go last night, great pork sandwich but ya gotta dump the slaw between the bread, Fries always need re-heated in the over but overall its the best BBQ in that area........

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Zoom-Zooom

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Never eating here again!”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

A friend recommended this restaurant about 2yrs ago & we finally went this past weekend. What a disappointment. Small ,small ,small ,small portions of food was served. I was looking forward to eating BBQ baby back ribs (which are my favorite) and I arrived home very hungry, that should explain it. Service was horrible. Just like the last review states, after our food was served we never saw our waitress again, ever! Never got offered dessert. We are a family of four & our bill was around $40....I will give my money to another restaurant, never again to Dales.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank ag m
Palm Bay, Florida
“This is NOT BBQ that I know and love!”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Really wanted some BBQ and stopped in on a little trip just south of home. Well I was very disappointed. when we try a new BBQ place I generally get the BBQ chicken because if they can't BBQ chicken I don't believe there is any need to return. My husband tried the pulled pork and it was very dry. Well I found nothing that would lead me to believe this is BBQ other then their BBQ sauce which is only found on the table not on the meats. There is only 1 type of sauce presented in mild, hot and a sweet and there was nothing hot in the hot. i prefer the vinegar (north carolina) bbq and had high hopes after reading the reviews on here, but if you really love bbq find another joint. If i didn't know i was in a BBQ place I would have sworn it was baked. Service was ok but once our food was placed in front of us ( with the check) I don't think she was back until she saw we had finished and removed our plates. Just one of the places I can cross off the list and look for something else next time. One thing I will agree with from other reviews is that they have very good coleslaw and the ff are steak fries and were served hot!

• Visited May 2013
Fort Pierce
“Best BBQ in Town”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I've used them for catering - same comments as Dales West: We lived in Denver for 20 years, always had to go to Dales when we visited. Took back their BBQ sauce as well. Now we live in Fort Pierce and wouldn't be without their sauce. Their Cole slaw is special, I buy it for all my BBQ's. My favorite is the pork sandwich. Their Iced tea is always fresh.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Sue_Dannahower
“fastest lunch service”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

great bbq, fast service a must for lunch The restaurant is small, all booths. It is identified with the local cattle and 4h. Sandwiches are served in plastic baskets with paper liners. Onion chips, cole slaw, all the meats and sauce choices are great. All this and lunch $5-$7. Don't be put off by the crowd at the door. They have a huge take-out business and proably waiting to pick-up orders.

Visited January 2013