“Great place in Fort Pierce”
Review of Archie's Seabreeze

Archie's Seabreeze
Ranked #6 of 189 Restaurants in Fort Pierce
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed January 8, 2014

The environment, the food and the service are good. It is a place to enjoy with your friends or family at any time. I have been there three times and love the soft crab sandwich!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We were in Ft. Pierce for the xmas holidays and friends of ours suggested Archieʼs Seebreeze. Weʼre easy going people and we did not plan on any fancy do. Going out with Friends for some good food, beer/wine and some laughs sounded like the thing to do. What a hopping place! A sign at the door says "No Shoes, No Shirt, No problem!" ..My kind of place! Much of the restaurant is outdoors.There is indoor seating but loads of tables outdoors. It was a bit windy New Yearʼs Eve, so I was glad I brought a sweater. We had a few plates of appetizers and a few fish dishes. All of the food was very reasonably priced and excellent! The live band playing that night was "Trailer Trash". Donʼt let their name fool you, they were very entertaining and played a lot of great tunes. People were up dancing much of the time. it was a perfect New Yearʼs Eve. If youʼre in Ft. Pierce, you must check out Archieʼs. Fantastic sea food, great service and a wonderful down home feel to the place! Iʼll be back!

Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

We go to Archie's often. Everyone brings visitors to Archie's. There's often live music. Bingo on Mondays. There are lots of bikers there, and also family groups and lots of senior citizens. Food is basic and good. Beer is cold and it is often one dollar!!!! It's just a cool place to visit.
PS. Church on Sunday morning, too.

Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

This pet friendly spot maybe just a biker bar to some but they do offer an extensive menu including, to my delight, a delicious Bohamian Conch Sandwich that is NOT ruined with hot spices. At $11.95 it's a generous chunk of conch served with fries and coleslaw. My partner opted for the much touted burger but was not impressed. Our apathetic server was really slow but as long as conch stays in the menu, I'll be back.

Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed our lunch at Archie's on Christmas Day. The restaurant was crowded and short on wait staff but everyone worked hard to make sure we had a good experience. I had the shrimp basket--you can get the shrimp prepared however you wish and don't have to settle for fried. My husband had a great hamburger. To tide us over, the waitress recommended conch soup. It was homemade and tasted great!