“Give it a Try!!”

Ranked #11 of 183 Restaurants in Fort Pierce
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Description: Located on South Hutchinson Island, Bluewater Beach Grill is as near to the beach as you can get without getting wet. Stop by to meet some great folks who love surfing about as much as we do! Happy Hour Tuesday-Sunday 4pm-7pm
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Give it a Try!!”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Whenever we go to dinner in Ft. Pierce, we usually look for restaurants on the water. While we get beautiful sunsets, we don't always get great food. We decided to try the Bluewater Beach Grill on the recommendation of a friend. We didn't get a great sunset since this place is a block off the water, but we did get a great dinner. My husband and I both got the fish tacos. They were wonderful, with lots of lightly blackened fish, cabbage, sauce, and a large side of wonderful black beans and rice. There was also a scoop of guacamole and a side of salsa, all with tortilla chips to eat them with. I always get fish tacos, and these were among the best I have ever had. We also has a friendly, upbeat waitress which made our experience even more pleasant. The Beachwater Grill is a casual, local restaurant with a full bar and good food.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank shoshana519

Bloomington
“Great hole-in-the-wall pub”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Delicious food and great service with a smile. We had eaten a lot of seafood already so opted for the blue cheese burger and wedge salad with blue cheese. Both were very generous with the cheese which we appreciated and the burger was done med-rare, as my husband had ordered.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank candyminnesota11
Palm City, FL
“Great food - horrible environment”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

This is restaurant not fancy at all. It is a typical beach type bar/restaurant.

Five of us had dinner there, and all five dishes were wonderful. I had ahi tuna. The portion was generous and it was presented nicely.

However, it is a very small place, and they had a singer performing - not a very good one - who had his amplifier up so loud that we literally could not hear one another talking across the table. We asked the server to ask him to turn it down, and he appeared to do so for about 10 minutes. Shortly thereafter the music was blaring once again. We could not wait to get out of there. I would never ever go back there again. It's not enough to have good food. You have to create an environment that is pleasant for and considerate of your patrons.

• Visited March 2013
florida
“small in size big in flavor”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

This little restaurant is hiding behind a chain restaurant. My advice is keep walking past the chain and make your way to this place! You can dine outside but it was a little too windy that night. The inside is cute and homey. I love the tables made out of surf boards.I had the blacken fish tacos. They were excellent.I did ask them to go light on the blacken seasoning because I'm a wimp when it comes to spicy. I did enjoy a "drink of the day". It was a little sweet but good. The service was attentive and the bartender was friendly. My hubbie and I will add this into our rotation.

• Visited February 2013
“Blackened fish tacos”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We split the blackened fish tacos and shared a salad. These tacos had a full fish fillet on each taco and the flavors were amazing. Most fish tacos have crumbled fish, but this was really tasty. The sauce and other items combined with the fish to make it utterly delicious. We sat at the bar and ate, where we find the service at most restaurants is the best.

• Visited January 2013