Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Pierce
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Pierce(Fort Pierce)(Great Value!)
La Quinta
Sleep Inn(Fort Pierce)(Great Value!)
SleepInn
ComfortSuites
Hampton Inn & Suites of Ft. Pierce(Fort Pierce)(Great Value!)
$90
Hotels.com
$59
Dockside Inn & Resort(Fort Pierce)(Great Value!)
$109
$88
At Home Inn(Fort Pierce)
$63
All reviewsfront deskfree breakfastred lobsterflorida's turnpikebreakfast choicesoatmealcommon areasnext monthroad noisegreat stoproom was clean and comfortablekey westvero beachup to datenext morningnight's sleepfast food
Reviewed April 2, 2014

We stayed one night. Check was easy with friendly staff. The room appeared new with nice decoration and very clean. Breakfast was fine. We really liked this place, although it was slightly more expensive than we usually pay for a Fairfield.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Stayed on Mar6/14 -told only available room was jr suite and that AAA and srs discount was not available as over 97 percent booked(214.45) The morning desk clerk said that these were not facts.The room was small and had a couch that was very worn and uncomfortable. The WiFi was terrible! In the morning breakfast was virtually non existant although we went fairly early. A large group of swim team members had thoroughly grazed the food and took up most of the tables. The food staff were very apologetic and told us to return later- we couldnt even take a coffee up to the room as they were out of their regular cups and the tops did not fit. We did not wait but left the hotel and lodged a complaint with the young lady at the front desk . She took my number and assured me of a prompt call from the manager. One Mos later- no call yet!

Room Tip: All noisy,only stayed in one unfortunate room
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank 614Johnt614
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Recently needed a one night stay when traveling through Florida. Put in a Priceline bid and was so lucky to stay at Fairfield Inn and Suites in Fort Pierce, Florida. This is an excellent hotel. Immaculate and attractive. In addition, the staff are very caring and helpful. The complimentary breakfast is above and beyond expectations. My experience here was so good it will make me want to stay at other Fairfield Inns. Excellent service!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LIfeIsGood390
Reviewed March 24, 2014

We were heading for South Florida and needed a place to stay on the way. I am a Marriott Rewards gold member and like to stay in a Marriott property whenever possible, but at the same time I don't want to spend a fortune in dollars or points. The Fairfield, Fort Pierce fit the bill. Only 7,500 points for a night's stay in a decent sized room with a refrigerator for our cooler stuff. The stay was pleasant and we did not experience the noise issue others have mentioned and the breakfast was typical Fairfield, plenty of the usual. We saw no shortages of anything and the coffee was just fine. There was a good sized crowd and we went down kind of late, but all seemed well and people were getting their fill.
Our issue came about when we got ready to leave. We packed and went to the lobby in search of a luggage cart. None were available and none were anywhere to be found throughout the halls of the four story hotel. We (my wife and I) looked, twice, all halls, all floors. We decided to just lug our stuff to the car in shifts. We were headed to eight weeks in S FL so we don't pack light. Two overnight bags, a roll around computer/camera bag, the cooler, another bag for toiletries and meds and another computer case for my wife's laptop, and a hanging bag for clean shirts.
Taking the first load down, I noticed a loaded luggage cart in a room behind the desk. I asked about carts at the front desk and was told they were all in use. No mention of the cart behind the desk. My wife made a trip and asked at the desk herself, again she was told the carts must be in use. No mention of the cart behind the desk other than the guy said they were "holding" a cart for folks changing rooms. Never saw them nor was there a mention as to when the cart might be available. Another trip to the car... I talked to a couple of folks also hauling luggage to their car, parked in a handicap spot, and they were equally dismayed at the lack of carts.
To make a very long story a little shorter, two separate guys behind the desk basically told us that the hotel had numerous carts and we were just out of luck finding one. Neither mentioned nor offered the cart behind the desk. But one of them did make the mistake of telling me that if I had "asked" for the cart, they would have unloaded it. So now apparently at the Fairfield, Fort Pierce, one has to ask for customer service or it won't be offered. Neither guy at the desk seemed to "get it" that that wasn't the way to run a hotel. I told them that Fairfield would be hearing from me. They did! I got a response from them that was the basic corporate apology. However, what I also got was a phone call from the General Manager who offered what sounded like a genuine apology as well as the promise to contact Marriott Rewards and have the points used for the stay to be refunded to my account. This was something that I did not expect, but it was greatly appreciated. Who doesn't like a free stay, be it in dollars or points?
So the room and the breakfast were just fine and the resolution to my "issue" was handled well beyond my expectation. If we are in the area again and need a clean room for the night we'll probably stay there again.

Room Tip: Others have mentioned the quality of the service, maybe we got there at a bad time, but the General Manager is super.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 22, 2014

The staff at this property sets the bar for Marriott on how a staff should interact with customers. They were simply the best. We were 2 females traveling together, felt comfortable and safe during our 4 day stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends