La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Pierce
Hampton Inn & Suites of Ft. Pierce(Fort Pierce)(Great Value!)
$84
Hampton.com
$60
ComfortSuites
Sleep Inn(Fort Pierce)(Great Value!)
$76
$61
$76
At Home Inn(Fort Pierce)
$68
All reviewsroom was cleanallow petswafflesfirst floorbreakfast itemsflorida turnpikevery nice hotelfree breakfastnice stayvisiting familybusiness centerfresh fruitthe young ladywould stay againft piercenice breakfastlq
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 16, 2013

have child attending local college (IRSC). We stay often, is close to everything, but far enough off 70 so noise is a non-issue. Rooms are clean, beds are comfy - we usually take the micro & fridge room and they are also clean & working.The staff is friendly and helpful. My only complaint, if that, is that on occassion the internet can be dicey, and reception poor. one time the satellite TV was having issues... not a hotel issue..but true nine the less

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed November 11, 2013

This is the second time I have stayed at this location. I love it! Definitely the best hotel I have ever stayed at after a tragic Motel 6 and Holiday Inn experience also during this trip, I was happy for some downtime at La Quinta. If you're thinking that it is a little pricey and you would rather stay somewhere else, spring for the few extra dollars. After all, you can't put a price on your comfort ability, happiness, a good night's sleep, your security, and health.

Also let me say, I am allergic to dogs, but my room had no indication of a dog ever in there which I'm sure was not the case. Had I not run into a few other guests while getting the complimentary breakfast, I would have thought I had the hotel to myself. Very tranquil and the perfect place to sleep in. I was lucky enough to have a room located on the 5th floor, room 520, to be exact that had a beautiful view. My room was the closest to the vending machine area but as I stated the hotel was quiet.

I officially signed up to be a member. I am done with any other location brands. La Quinta Inn all the way. I just hope all other locations can mirror this one *crosses fingers*

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 7, 2013

We were upgraded to a suite. It was so nice, we are now spoiled. We select a suite whenever they are available. The lobby is impressive, and it is walking distance to Cracker Barrel. I love not having to get back into the car after driving all day. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 6, 2013

- Staff very friendly.
- Breakfast was good.
- Hotel well taken care of.
- Rooms are nice.

Tucked away behind another hotel, off the main road. Nice and quiet. Parking lot is well lit and safe at night.

Would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Easy to find and clean.
Very close to the beach, shopping, and restaurants.
This is my second time staying at this location and both times have been very nice. I get a good nights sleep here.
It took us 5 mins to get to the city pier where we went to the Tiki hut to officially kick off our vacation. A must see!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends