“Great Place To Stay !!”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Syracuse, New York
“Great Place To Stay !!”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

This LQ is a great property. Very clean, newer building, friendly staff and very quiet.
This is a great hotel and a fair price. Nice continental breakfast in the morning. Close to highway ez on and off.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Ron B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
naples,fl
Reviewed December 15, 2012

This LQ is one of the best La Quinta's I have stayed at. Definitely one of the best in Florida. Newer built hotel in great condition with spacious clean rooms. Elevators are large and fast. One of the nicer continental breakfasts you will find. Highly recommended.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Sanbornton, New Hampshire, United States
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Arrived after 1400 drive from Houston, TX. Treated me wiith respect and care for my well being. Everything about the La Quinta is positive. The service personal were very patient and proved themselves as quality.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Best place to stay in Fort Pierce Fl!!!.... Very , very clean only small complaint about pastries being a little dry .The staff is friendly and helpful .It is very clean and quiet. I being a single female traveling alone felt very safe there!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo

Key West
Reviewed November 25, 2012

For the price, this was an amazing hotel. The room was large and well appointed. It was very clean. The elevators were large and clean. The lobby was very attractive. It appears to be a new hotel.
I wish I could give them the 5 stars the room and hotel deserve, but service is also very important and that is where they fell short. We had stayed at LQs the past 2 nights and were always checked in within 30 seconds. Because we have stayed at LQs in the past and are members of their reward program, there were no papers to fill out. At Ft. Pierce, however, I had to fill out a form for the pet info complete with the pet's name, color, and weight. I also had to fill out a car paper and show my ID, credit card and AAA card. After spending 10 hours on the road, this was not high on my list of things to do. Also, I had made the reservation several weeks prior asking for a room on the first floor. When we arrived, the young girl working the desk was on break so I had to wait for a few minutes. When she returned she said she did not have any rooms on the first floor. Also, the lobby was extremely dark which she didn't notice until I mentioned it. Maybe it was her first day, but she really made me jump through the hoops before I got a key card. Then she told me I couldn't bring our cat through the front entrance and had to use a side door. I explained the cat would be in a carrier. She still said we needed to use the side door. I ignored her and brought the cat through the hotel in her little cat purse. Since LQ welcomes pets and breakfast was not being served I didnn't understand the problem. Perhaps that is what she has been told and she was just following instructions, but we were exhausted and just wanted to stretch out in the room.
The room was fantastic, although the beds were firmer than usual. The fridge/ micro were in a case. The room was excellent overall and for the price the hotel was a super value. The issues checking in were the only thorn on this rose.
Breakfast was fine with many choices. I was disappointed there was not fresh fruit and that they served Tang rather than fresh OJ, but we managed.
The girl who checked us out in the morning was very nice and efficient.
We will definitely stay there on future trips through the area. I just hope we don't have to fill out 15 minutes worth of forms the next time. What good is it to be a member?

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 25, 2012

This La Quinta was the nicest one we've stayed at to this date. We bring our dog and most of the dogs were on one floor which was understandable. The hotel and rooms were clean, up-to-date, and well taken care of. We recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a hotel stay in that area.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family