“Great Food”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed March 28, 2013

One of our dear friends introduced us to the restaurant. I dont eat much pork so you may really appreciate this review. I believe they have the best BBQ in the area. And one of the best pull pork sandwiches. There ice tea is the best around. In fact, it the best and consistent ever. I drink a lot of tea and there's is second to none. I gave it a very good only because the other items are good but not the best I ever had. HOWEVER, I ALWAYS STOP IN THIS RESTAURANT TO EAT EVERY TIME I AM IN THE AREA.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

One of my favorite bar-b-q places. The jumbo pork sandwich is awesome and it is even better if you get the cole slaw to put in it. Another important aspect of a good bar-b-q place is its sweet tea. Theirs is worth getting and grabbing a to-go cup on your way out.

1  Thank Bama197
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Some will argue which Dale's is best, west or south location....I LOVE them both. Real Pit BBQ, one of the best Cole Slaws out there, Try the Sliced Pork sandwich special. if you like real BBQ, try Dale's !

1  Thank Iowacane
Reviewed November 30, 2012

My husband and I always seem to hit Dales at least 3-4 times per month for dinner. My favorite is the pork sandwich and cole slaw. My husband loves the rib plate special on Thursday. Food is sooooooo good!! Service is great too. I have to include my coworkers and sister who support this hometown BBQ. Thank you Dales for being there for us!!

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Hated the place! Not very good! The food was terrible and too salty. The location was also bad and the people very unfriendly! I hate Fort Pierce!