“Great Food, Great Service”
Review of Brewer's Cafe' - CLOSED

Brewer's Cafe'
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 15, 2013

looking for a good meal in Ft. Pierce at a reasonable price too, this is the place. Never been disappointed and the chef knows his stuff. Cuban sandwich first class. You can even request what you would like. Rose and Manny are there to please!

1  Thank barb062

Reviewed April 30, 2013

This tiny little restaurant just two blocks walk from the riverfront is this gem. Everything is fresh and nothing is prepared ahead of time. This is a huge plus for those of us with food allergies. If you are allergic, he leaves it out or substitutes a similar ingredient. It has a feel that you are dining with the family of the owner/chef. You can be regaled by myriad of stories of their past and stories of their children as they grew up. The stories are are interlaced with the owner playing the piano. This man is no hack at that either. The food was a treat for the tastebuds! It is just around the corner from Sunrise Theater and would make a fantastic place for dinner before a show! We WILL be back!

1  Thank cwtlinda
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I was walking by the resturant and saw my family eating there. Went inside and sat at the table. I asked the owner/waitress for a glass of water. She stated if I wasn't ordering food it would be $1. A $1 for TAP WATER. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I may see if I was just someone coming in, but I was sitting at the table with my family. I could have told one of my family members ask for the water. What the What?????????????????
Really bad customer service if you ask me.

I was really upset and told several of my co-workers who agree with me and will not go there again.

1  Thank Jsioux10
Reviewed March 20, 2013

We recently went to Brewer's Cafe with a party of 6 including two quite elderly ladies. I called ahead for reservations as the place is small. They could not have been more accomodating as to seating and making the ladies comfortable. The menu is small, but absolutely delicious. The chef is French, so there is a French flair to the food. The atmosphere is cozy and welcoming. Everyone in our party enjoyed their dinner very much. Prices are very reasonable as well. They serve lunch and dinner - I don't think every day, but certainly call ahead. It's a nice, different place to dine in downtown Fort Pierce. We will be back again.

1  Thank PJen113
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Stopped by Brewers Cafe for lunch with a friend and were wonderfully surprised. It's a small intimate bistro cafe with a very nice selection of menu options prepared by a French chef and the food was awesome. They're open for lunch and dinner, with specials offered daily as well as their regular menu items. We will return - and soon, it was that good.

1  Thank granny043